Friday, January 25, 2019

Another bookcase and another project...........

A busy day for sure.....I wrapped Ben's presents and got them mailed off, went to the pharmacy, grocery store and Dollar General....just a few items at each place.  I'm going to try and make salmon patties and Lara bars this coming week sometime.  I cleaned off my sidewalk and drive way and watered my greens.  I replaced some outside light bulbs and 'dust busted' the basement steps....so much easier than trying to drag a heavy corded canister vacuum down the stairs.
I finally got around to Konmari.............and was able to clear out another bookcase.........
the pile is getting bigger..........
I'm also going sort of 'minimalist'...it's not my nature but getting the house ready to put on the market I thought it would be so much easier to keep it clean if there wasn't 'stuff' all over the counters plus 1/2 of it I don't use anymore.  So here's my  minimalist look............

I also started the kleenix box cover I mentioned yesterday............I may be trying to go 'minimalist' but I am not going colorless! LOL!  I am just grabbing my smallest balls of yarn/leftovers/stash and changing color every round.  I'm not even paying much attention to the colors.....just want a 'scrappy' look......that is my style.....scrappy, patchwork,  boho, eclectic, vintage....whatever you want to call it....
Well, it's Friday night and I am going to 'kick back' and have a glass of wine and then supper and then totally relax!  I hope you have a great weekend and I am so happy the federal workers are finally going to get a paycheck.....what an awful predicament they found themselves in.  I hope it never happens again!
Happy Trails!!!
P.S.  News Alert......I told you I finally received the present  I ordered for Ben from Inspire/Uplift but the punch needle hoop I never received but they did reimburse me.  This was all PayPal's doing.  All I did was lodge a complaint...thank you PayPal!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sam wow you sure have been busy i watched Konmari for the first time yesterday ,i am addicted to it now,lol,cant wait to watch more episodes today,lol. You have lots of books,your home looks lovely ,well done my friend. Thats great news about Paypal i always use them too for paying,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you’ve sure been busy Sam. I’m tempted to get a Dustbuster for my stairs. I think it would make things so much easier. I’m like you. I really want to get my counters cleaned off, but it’s not as easy as it sounds is it? The kitchen counter especially defeats me. I hope you get to enjoy and relax tonight. It sounds like you have definitely deserved it. With what you did today, I’m exhausted just reading it. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That counter looks amazing! You are such a busy girl. Hmmmm Salmon Patties. That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are twirling around here and there like a little tornado getting so much done. i need a rest after reading this, LOL. When you run out of jobs, come over and twirl around my house :) Truly all this work and minimizing your home will make it much more attractive for the market. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. A cleared bookcase. I am jealous. You did quite a bit today. So you deserve that glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will share what she says about books:) I like multi color stuff...it matches everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wise lady you are to be doing all the sorting and cleaning and "minimalizing" before you put your house up for sale. Just think how much easier it will make not only keeping things looking neat and spiffy for potential buyers but the actual moving, when it happens, will be so, so, so much less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my style, too. Eclectic and colorful. I don't like things to match too much. Definitely could never go minimal though I really need to start getting rid of stuff here. I know I keep saying that. But it needs to happen sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow yes! Do Konmari, especially if you are going to sell your house!!!! Oh mercy, but this will be such a help, down the road.

    Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a Minmalist!!!!! We like our home, to be comfortable.

    But I hate mess. And I hate clutter. And I hate to have stuff-lurking-in-closets, and etc.

    So... I don't think people who like Marie Kondo, have to live in homes, that look like Japanese style homes.


    Just enjoy TIDY!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!