1) Start on Merry Monday x-stitch - I got a good start on this one!
2) Finish cuff and leg down to heel of sock #2 - almost but no cigar! I think I have 4 inches of about 6 inches but this week for sure.....such great t.v. knitting! Not so sloppy this week either....I'm getting back into my sock knitting mojo
3) Finish the next pattern repeat on the Falling Leaves scarf (20 rows) - nope....didn't touch it
4) Cut and sew up my daughter's Frida Kahlo basket - nada
5) Sew soles unto slippers - nada
6) Cut material for next pickle dish and get started sewing it - nope
7) cut binding for Sampler quilt - nope
8) cut pillowcase material- nope
9) do finishing sewing on 4th of July pillow - Yes! We have a winner! It's my first little pillow and it's not my best 'closing' but hopefully I will improve with more projects.
10) work on finishing letter "P" on pins embroidery - didn't touch it
11) work on Witchy Wednesday x-stitch - this one will probably not be done until Halloween 2019 but I did work on it!
12) work on Fall Friday x-stitch - did this one...my Pumpkin Spice Farm with a "P"!
13) work on Stars and Stripes Saturday x-stitch - yepper........
14) work on Santa Sunday x-stitch - working on this one today..........
15) work on hexies for Pickle Dish block #3 - nope
In my defense, I have 2 elderly dogs right now that are taking a lot of devotion at the moment. First it was Nitty and she now lives in the garage but I keep the garage door closed and open the kitchen door so it gets the AC plus I have a fan out there and when she needs to go out I just open the garage door part way....it's a good system as she stays cool in our 90 + degree F heat and I also can talk to her and she is still part of the family. Annie has had some back issues but this week it got so bad she can't do the stairs anymore either so I have to carry her outside which I'm sure isn't comfortable for her either. We've had a few accidents in the house and she has an appointment at the vet tomorrow. I just feel terrible as I think she is in pain but she doesn't cry or whine or yelp but then dogs are so much more stoic than humans. Anyway, they come first and we're trying to cope with aging in all of us except the cats...they'll outlive us for sure plus they have those 9 lives...come on.
The Mediterranean crockpot dish I made yesterday is okay and I'll be eating it all week but I probably won't make it again.
I've been catching up with Stitching the High Notes podcast still and I am now watching her Vlogmas which is reminding me to get busy with Christmas presents! Easy ones this year and not so many.....so I say now! LOL! I also watch the latest episode of Priscilla & Chelsea on Saturday night....they are so cute! The new baby's name is Cash but Priscilla calls him 'Casherole'....too funny those 2! Also, looked at Pasta Grannies podcast.....yummo!
I was going to order some 'supplies and treasures' but I think I will wait until I see what the vet bill will be....last month it was over $200.00 not counting Nitty's Vetprofin at $40.00/month. See why I need that budget?
Here are my goals for this coming week:
1) Continue working on Merry Monday cross stitch
2) Finish cuff and leg down to heel of sock #2 and more
3) Finish the next pattern repeat on the Falling Leaves scarf (20 rows)
4) Cut and sew up my daughter's Frida Kahlo basket
5) Sew soles unto slippers
6) Cut material for next pickle dish and get started sewing it
7) cut binding for Sampler quilt
8) cut pillowcase material
9) work on finishing letter "P" on pins embroidery
10) work on Witchy Wednesday x-stitch
11) work on Fall Friday x-stitch
12) work on Stars and Stripes Saturday x-stitch
13) work on Santa Sunday x-stitch
14) work on hexies for Pickle Dish block #3
Here are some 'dream' crafting wishes I've had this week:
1. Needlecase Goodies Etsy shop - cross stitch and punch needle everything! Also, Down Sunshine Lane and this punch needle pattern
2. Punch needle supplies on Amazon - yes, I'm going for it! I already have a punch needle but I would like the hoop for it.
3. Together Shawl pattern on Ravelry - I don't look good in gold but oh how I love that yarn in the picture
4. With Thy Needle and Thread - another Halloween cat pattern...it reminds me of Miss Peeps! LOL! That is her face and expression...too cute!
5. Blackbird Designs
That should do it for this week folks! I hope you had a wonderful week and enjoyed working on your projects. Please stop by and see all the other fantastic projects that other YOP'ers are working on.