I called the vet to see when the biopsy would be back and they said a good week. I asked about walking her and they said okay but not the hikes we usually take so I decided to just work outside and let her bask in the sunshine. Although, she did run a little bit with the neighbor's dog (puppy) Missy who looks at Nitty like a mother and to Nitty it's the child she never had.
This morning was 24 degrees C and it hasn't gotten above 30 all day and windy as all get out.
But I did finalize my Valentine projects and here they are with one addition you haven't seen......
1. popcorn candy treat with vintage label on bags for all
2. giant Hershey Kiss of Rice Krispie Treats for the kids
3. heart shaped rice krispie treats for adults
4. homemade cards but each will be different.........this is just a sample
5. Mason jars with doilies on them for me
6. Crocheted granny square with heart in the middle for me for now anyway......maybe if I make enough they'll be for someone else next year...who knows...but I REALLY like them myself
7. Felt heart ornaments for my Valentine tree with lights too.........
8. Painted Mason Jars for me
9. Cross Stitched Bookmark for my daughter...below is not a bookmark but a little pillow that The Primitive Hare made. (This is a free pattern that you can find on her website under"Freebies". She has many wonderful patterns if you are a cross stitcher.)
I found some pre-made bookmarks at Walmart ready to cross stitch and VOILA....the design fits perfectly on it. I'm pretty sure my daughter doesn't read my blog...she's a teacher with 2 little ones so...no, she's not reading my blog. LOL! I'm thinking I might tea dye it after I'm all done...I'll see.
Now I need to make a supply list for all of it. Mind you I considered the cost of supplies and the cost of shipping when I made my choices. The planning is so fun but now I have to get to work! What are your plans/projects for Valentine's Day?