Saturday, December 22, 2018

Blogmas Day #22 - December 22nd

Here's a lot of Christmas for you.......these are all recipes for diffuser blends for Christmas and I couldn't stop myself from downloading as many as possible!  There's no link as the recipe is right here............







I don't have all these essential oils but I have some and now I know which ones I want to get!

For Advent gift #22 Amy wrote "It's a snap!"  I guessed it.............gingersnap cookies!  I think I've already gained weight with all these edible goodies......I've had these before and they are delectable!
I will save these for Christmas Eve to have with my Spiced Eggnog heated up.....I can't wait!
My other book came in the mail today.........I was going to save it until Christmas but why?  I'll be looking at it tonight...........
I got little done today as several of my children called and the latest craze is exchanging USPS tracking numbers! LOL!  I had a nice long talk with my son who rarely stays on the phone that long and then I got to talk to his girl friend too and then my daughter called.....it was like 'old home week'!
I hope you are anticipating the holidays ahead and for all those who are struggling this time of year, I wish you peace and comfort.
Happy Trails!!!  

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the essential oil recipes. They sound wonderful. We had some nice calls today too. It’s always good to hear from your kids isn’t it?
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, those diffuser blend sound really good. Tis the season for lovely scents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of projects now in that new book:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm - those mixtures of oils sounds intriguing. I don't have all those oils, either, but I'm enjoying getting to know essential oils (I typically buy from Plant Therapy and have some from Eden's Garden). I don't need a new hobby, but playing with EO's has become a little bit of one for me lately. I'm glad you got to talk with your kids today. :) If I don't get back in here before Tuesday, let me wish you a very Happy Christmas, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best birthday cake delivery in Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh. Order Online Cake in Mirzapur for Every Occasion. Online Cake Delivery To Your Loved Ones. Safe & Secure Payment. Online Cakes Shop in Mirzapur
    Cake Shop in Mirzapur
    Om bakery and Cake Shop in Mirzapur
    warehouse for rent in sahibabad industrial area

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!