Monday, December 17, 2018

Blogmas Day #17 - December 17th

 Here's your little bit of Christmas for today.............isn't this cute?  What an inexpensive little Christmas village to make by yourself, with your children or your grandchildren.  Here's the link
 Advent gift #17.....Amy wrote....."What a sticky situation".............and this is what it was.........
Washi Tape!!!  I love it and what cute ones they are!  Thank you dear daughter!  I love me some washi tape!
Today was c r a z y busy but who isn't this time of year?  I got a lot done though so I feel good!  I got the presents wrapped and off in the mail.....at least the ones that are here........
I got the car filled with gas, went to the bank and the dollar store and the library..........Whew!
Here's what I got at the library for over the Christmas holiday.............I have to start planning for next Christmas.....it's never too soon! 
 And cookies?  Of course.....I still have baking to do and cards and decorating................
I have to keep reading so I can meet my Good Read's Challenge...I need to update it and post a Book Date episode!
I think I will continue reading Janet Oke as the library has quite a few of these and I love them............
This is another author that I have read a few of her books and loved them so why I stopped I don't know....it could have been those years I was almost blind......I plan on reading all her books this coming year............big plans already!
I've not read this author before but it has a horse and the Christmas theme so I had to pick it up!
My sprouts are doing well and new ones continue to pop up.  I need to succession plant some more.....
Tomorrow is Mountain Home...doc, labs, and some shopping!  The weather is supposed to be like today.....sunny and 60's........I am such a lucky girl!  Plus, the toy from Fat Brain arrived this afternoon!  He wasn't kidding!  They sent it right out, priority!  What a wonderful company!  I need to write them a thank you note! 
Well, I'm off to hop in the tub, eat supper and 'hit the hay'....a little crochet or knitting and a good book...what a wonderful day and what a wonderful life! 
Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

  1. Washi tape!!!!! Your daughter is an angel. She surely knows her mama. How was your post office today? Ours was 25 people in line and only 2 workers. The self serve machines were broken too! We ended up going to UPS and paid more but less hassle. Thanks for the reminder about the Janet Oake books. I need to pull mine out to read. I am glad to hear I am not the only one planning next years Christmas home made gifts. I have added quite a few pattern ideas to my library thanks to your blog. Safe travels tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper village is a unique idea! I'm going to look for the Sandra Dallas book next time I'm at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some washi tape too! I find so many fun uses for it. It looks like you had another very productive day and a busy one planned for tomorrow too. I’m glad I’m done with my post office runs till after Christmas. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I had to smile. I too, am planning gifts for next year (while I have the time). I brought home two bags of library books, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love washi tape. Need to start using it in journaling and get back to some cardmaking or scrapbooking. You always accomplish so much and I'm always putting things off. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a good day, Sam. What wonderful weather!!! One more day of sunshine here this week (tomorrow) and I must get my shopping done. Love the washi tape gift. Your daughter is so thoughtful - and she sure knows you. :) Happy tomorrow, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!