Saturday, November 3, 2018

Day #3 NaBloPoMo

 This is how I felt all day today...........(this is Annie getting her beauty rest)  I should have taken a nap because I  have been yawning and dragging all day.  It's supposed to be my craft day but I just couldn't get myself going.........
I have been following my 15 minute de-clutter though every day and it is making a big difference!
You may think this looks cluttered but you didn't see it before! LOL!

I'm not cleaning much just sorting and getting rid of stuff and organizing so it doesn't look like a tornado went through my house.  It'd be just my luck that after I get it all straightened up a tornado will come through! LOL!
I listened to the Iowa and Purdue game and worked on my Stars and Stripes Saturday project.  It was all I could manage.  I hope you had a more energetic day than I did!

Happy Trails!!!


11 comments:

  1. I am very impressed you are sticking to the 15 minutes a day of clutter cleaning! Sometimes you just need a day off to recharge. You amaze me with all you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel great today...thank goodness! I never get sick but sometimes I think my body might be fighting something off.

      Delete
  2. We've been getting rid of stuff ever since youngest son moved out 2 weeks ago, and I'm starting to lose steam. Fifteen minutes a day is a great idea. I will try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that you are still going strong for 15 minutes a day. Both corners look great! Sometimes we need a day to just sit and rest. I’ve kind of been doing that today too with my crocheting. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I coudldn't keep my eyes open but today I am back in the game!

      Delete
  4. Annie is so cute :) Congratulations on the de-cluttering! Oh, and no, I didn't have an energetic day either! I spent a lot of time in bed watching movies with Alex and all the pets around us. November is like that for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too wondered if the weather had anything to do with it as it is cold and rainy and I couldn't seem to get warm yesterday. I think big changes in weather take a while to get used to. I'm not complaining though as I love the cool temps and the cozy rain.

      Delete
  5. You are doing great on the decluttering. You have been very faithful with it too. Is all that rain making you sleepy? Every so often, I think, we just need a complete down day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right...the weather is colder and the rain just makes you want to crawl under the covers!

      Delete
  6. I need to declutter about 30 minutes everyday to catch up...but I have all winter I guess:) I am with Annie...she looks comfy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I should go longer than 15 minutes and sometimes I do but just knowing that 15 minutes is all I have to do encourages me otherwise I feel overwhelmed with it all.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!