Saturday, November 10, 2018

Day #10 NaBloPoMo

Day #10 and I'm still here!  I need to get ahead and do it the day before for the coming day which would make it easier. 
I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today from Connie (Far Side of Fifty on my side bar).  Connie, that was not necessary but I love it!  I hope you don't mind me sharing it here.  First there was a lovely card and note, hand made by Connie.........
She also sent this cute little post it holder that she made.......what a great idea and so cute!
She said she always keeps one in her purse......I will do that...
 and then she sent me one of her hand carved ornaments!  I love it and will cherish it always!  Thank you, Connie...you are too sweet.

That's all for today,  I'm listening to Northwestern at Iowa, 3rd quarter and it's Iowa 10 and Northwestern 7.....I just hope they can keep ahead to the end of the game!  It is cold here today (23 F this morning) and they are predicting S N O W for Monday!  I am so excited!!!  I have never heard of snow this early in the season here and some winters we don't get any. 
 I just seemed to play 'catch up'  today since I did Walmart yesterday.  Pizza again for supper, some knitting, a few podcasts, a good book and that will wind things up for today.  Enjoy your evening!
Happy Trails!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a lovely box from Connie. I love the post it holder...what a great idea and the ornament is perfect. That was so generous. All handmade with love. I can’t believe I’ve posted for 10 days either. Very pleased with myself. Ha!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful gifts! It's always so much fun to get a surprise from a blog buddy...they know just what we love! Enjoy your evening...take it easy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to get such a nice surprise in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift to receive. Surprise mail is the best. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad it all arrived safely! You are so very welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful gifts from Connie at Far Side of Fifty! You lucky girl, you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!