Monday, November 5, 2018

Day #5 of NaBloPoMo

It was a busy day....Monday's always are as I try not to do too much 'work' on the weekend so it's waiting for me come Monday morning.  But I digress........it's time for........
Last time I posted about books and the Good Read's Challenge, I had read 54 of the 75 I challenged myself to read this year..........as of this moment I have read 58 of 75!  I know!  I amaze myself although I did go back to listening to some audio books which helped as I can listen to them while doing other things.
I finished this audio book which was very comforting especially for someone battling a disease or nearing death....which is many............
 This book was very good and I plan on reading all her books....very uplifting and strong women!
 This book was great and it truly was "unexpected".....great thriller, mystery and humor thrown in!  Highly recommend!
 This was interesting and makes me curious how presidents and others in our government are "vetted".  He would never have made it through some of the interviews, security clearances and psychological tests I went through to work on corporate computer systems.  I guess when they say 'anyone can be president' they're not kidding! 
I have yet to pick out my next reads which I will have to do so I have something to read tonight! 
Happy Trails!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a broad reading genre. I enjoy seeing what you read wnd enjoy. I am always adding books to my "to read" list after your book update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share Marsha's thoughts. Several times I've picked up a book to read based on your reviews. Books like The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, Hardtack and Homefries, and others... I checked out your GoodReads link. We seem to have some similar tastes in reading. I'm all over the place, too. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!