Friday, November 9, 2018

Day #9 NaBloPoMo

Just barely squeezing in under the wire here.  I went to Walmart today and so I'm not good for much after that.  It was beautiful here today but a bit windy and colder....high of 47 F.  Tonight is supposed to be our first freeze and it's going down to 23 F.   I think the change in the weather is making me tired.  I yawn for the first half of the day and then right about now I start it up again.
After putting the groceries away I worked on my Fall Friday cross stitch.....Pumpkin Spice Farm.............
I dabbled this afternoon as I was too tired to do anything else............I looked at Pinterest for some Thanksgiving decorations to make and found a few 'turkey' items but no patterns available and I also found this which I thought I would share...........a new to me dishcloth pattern and yarn suggestion....
 I might try it tonight for a little something different and hopefully mindless.  She also noted she really likes Herschner's cotton blend yarn the best.  I've never tried it have you?  This pattern is crocheted and the link to it is here
It's a free pattern on Ravelry............
 I'm having pizza for supper...store bought too.....that's how tired I am! LOL!  It's a Totino's Macaroni and Cheese pizza with bacon.....oh baby, oh baby......who knew they had 'comfort' pizza?  I'm all over it!  I'll let you know how it is.  I hope you have a great Friday night...relaxing or exciting...you get to chose.  You know which one I'm going for! LOL!
Happy Trails!!!


9 comments:

  1. Let us know about Herrschners cotton yarn. I haven't ever tried it. I wsnted to thank you for reminding me about my kitchen aide mixer to knead my bread. It worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! We have to save our hands for knitting!

      Delete
  2. I hope you get some good rest tonight. It started snowing here a couple of hours ago. It wasn’t even in the forecast. So far we have a couple of inches. It’s good weather to stay home and have comfort food. Your pizza sounds wonderful. Thanks for the pattern, I’m going to go over and look at it right now.
    Blessings always, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay warm and yes, comfort food...the pizza was okay for store bought but I think I still prefer Jack's Crispy Crust Supreme. I started the dishcloth last night but I have to focus on it and can't watch t.v. so I think I will start another Grandma's Favorite as that I can do and watch t.v. also. I like the new pattern but Ijust can't watch t.v. and do it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Macaroni and Cheese Pizza with Bacon!!! That's a new one for me, sounds delicious, hope it was. I haven't crocheted in ages! I think the last item I tried to do was a small bleacher blanket in blue and gold when my daughter started high school, she is now 37 thank you very much and that blanket is still waiting to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's okay...I started a crewel embroidery when I was pregnant with my first child and I finally finished it and gave it to him for his 40th birthday! LOL! The pizza was okay but sounded a lot better than it was but I didn't go to bed hungry.

      Delete
  4. Turned cold here overnight. Brrr! I'm not ready for winter yet, but it's here in central Indiana! Macaroni and Cheese Pizza with Bacon?!? I read your review in a comment above. Glad I don't have to wonder if it tastes better than it sounds. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!