Monday, December 24, 2018

Blogmas Day #24 - December 24th

This is the last day of Blogmas so I thought I would share a very special moment with you.........Santa came to my house today and he had a present for me.....and I had one for him!  I was so excited to see him!  I asked him if he minded if I took his picture because I knew no one would believe me and of course, he didn't mind at all.....he's such a great guy!

My last Advent gift for this year........it's been really fun and I think we're going to do it next year again.  Amy wrote "it's a wrap" and it was........a little board covered in pretty paper with 2 clips on it...perfect for Sam and Grayson's school pictures.............
  the package was from Ben and Uriah.........and maybe Natalie....I'm not sure but that looks like her hand writing on the front..............
I tried to deliver the packages that I had for others but the pharmacy was closed and so was the garage and of course.......the garbage men won't be here until next Tuesday.....oh well, they'll get it eventually............
I got my "snowballs" made this afternoon............my favorite Christmas cookie along with cutout decorated sugar cookies.............
Now I'm getting ready to have my Christmas Eve celebration.  I've been listening to Christmas "oldies" all afternoon and Ben and Amy both called.  Uriah will be calling later as he gets to open one of Grandma's presents on Christmas Eve and he wants me to be on the phone when he does, what a sweetie!  I feel so loved!  Sam and Grayson wished me a Merry Christmas too and I'm sure I'll talk to them tomorrow.  Here's Grandma's Christmas Eve festive food..........

  
I'm off to 'pull it together' and enjoy a peaceful Christmas Eve......here's a look at my little Christmas vignette...........with the nativity taking center stage...........
I wish you a wonderful and meaningful Christmas Eve......peace on earth good will to all of us!
Happy Trails!!!




7 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed your posts this month. The 12 day gifts were so fantastic. Wish I had someone who would love doing that. I think I would do it from Christmas until Epiphany (feast of the 3 kings). Since that is when I celebrate 12 days of Christmas. Your grandsons are super special and sure do love their Grandma. You are truly blessed. Merry Christmas, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I love the tiny gift exchange, so fun. And your celebration tonight look yummy. You are blessed with a loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gift exchange with your daughter. She had some great gifts for you. It’s so nice of you to have gifts for so many people. I’m glad your family are all calling you. Enjoy your day. Merry Christmas my friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The advent exchange with your daughter was fun. And how wonderful to have a visit from Santa. :) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa came! So glad you got the picture. The final gift you opened from your daughter is perfect. And how sweet to be able to be on the phone to hear your grandson opening his present from you. It's Christmas night when I'm writing this, Sam, and I hope you've had a very nice day. Merry Christmas, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

    Cleaning Services
    End of lease cleaning Blacktown

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://emc-mee.com/transfer-furniture-from-khamis-mushait-to-mecca.html شركة نقل عفش من خميس مشيط الي مكة
    http://emc-mee.com/transfer-furniture-from-khamis-mushait-to-jeddah.html شركة نقل عفش من خميس مشيط الي جدة
    http://emc-mee.com/transfer-furniture-from-khamis-mushait-to-medina.html شركة نقل عفش من خميس مشيط الي المدينة المنورة
    http://emc-mee.com/best-10-company-transfer-furniture-khamis-mushait.html افضل 10 شركات نقل عفش بخميس مشيط

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!