Thursday, December 27, 2018

The day after the day after............

I am getting up early again and loving it!  I get so much done until I try to recount what I did and then it doesn't seem like so much...lol!  But I am keeping up with daily chores and I'm back to doing my 5 minute pickup and 15 minute de-clutter.   It makes a huge difference.  I hope to continue that routine forever. 
What a great tool for those of us who can't do any one thing for very long.

I thought I would show you my greens coming up...they're getting bigger and I've already reseeded for more...............
I haven't gotten my seed catalogue I ordered but I'll go online as I am out of seeds for my 'greens'.  I see salad in my future and hopefully eventually this whole bag will be full of greens that I can harvest over and over and never buy greens at the store.
I got the 2018 collectible ornaments sewn together and now tonight I will stuff and do some crochet and wind a ball of yarn and write out some cards and.......well, you get my drift...........I'm all ready.........I just need to give the girls their meds and treats, get my jammies on, heat up some soup and then recline.... at least the lower half of my body!  LOL!  What are you up to in these days between Christmas and New Years?  Kwanzaa was yesterday....I need to research that as I really don't know much about it.  Is it a religion or  just a day of celebration?  I can't keep up with things now a days.
 I have everything I need in that picture above and the rest is on my nightstand!
Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your cozy evening Sam :) We're just eating leftovers and watching movies tonight. From now until New Year's it's business as usual at home, food, pets, bed and movies lol...may sound boring to some but to me it's BLISS. :)

    Wow! Congrats on your greens!!! You did what I failed last winter!!! I'm hoping a nice insulated greenhouse will be in my future because I have to say I MISS LETTUCE. I vowed to never buy it ever again now that I can grow it so well. I may do some in the window garden starting in February though, when I have more sun there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching old movies on You Tube lately...love those 'oldies'. We don't get too much below freezing and the days are pretty warm with sunshine....a little different than what you're dealing with. A green house would be great!

      Delete
  2. We both titled our blogs the same thing today! Ha ha! Great minds and all.... It sounds like you’re getting a lot accomplished these days. I admit to being a bit lazy both yesterday and today. I’ve been knitting like crazy on Alex’s sweater and watching podcasts. I’ve done laundry and swept the floors, but little else. It looks like you have a lot to do to keep you busy this evening. Great job on being so organized. Many blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike is right! Enjoy your respite after the holidays!

      Delete
  3. I thought I was seeing things when I visited Betsy first and then came here and saw that your post was titled the same. Ha! :) I definitely need to declutter for at least 15 minutes every single day. Much to organize and purge. I did manage to paint one of our hallways the other day. It's been on my list for a couple of months now. Never did get any seeds planted. I should do that this weekend. Looks like you had a nice crafty night planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you painting! This whole house needs it and I used to paint but I just can't get myself motivated to paint this house. I did paint a few rooms and a ceiling but now I just want to move.

      Delete
  4. Well, we had another get together, but today we'll be relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!