Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Day #27 NaBloPoMo

Whoa Nellie!  I almost forgot to blog!  I had so much on my mind today and was pulled 'hither and fro'.  Yesterday the car guy said to bring the car in at 9:00 so I was there my usual 15 minutes earlier than expected.....waited 45 minutes in the freezing waiting area and he finally said he would drive me home.  I asked when the car would be done and he didn't know....sometime in the afternoon.  He said he would call me.
 So I got regular chores done and then the propane company called me and said they had my check but it wouldn't get mailed to corporate in time to avoid a late fee.......WHAT?  Why didn't you have me mail it to corporate?  They finally said if I gave them permission they could send an echeck.  I said......then I have paid you twice!  I finally did it to avoid a late fee and hope they rip up the other check. 
The cost of the car after my son paid it in full originally as my Christmas present was going to cost $65 more as he didn't quote me the right price.....so I budgeted for it but when I went to pay it was $109!  WHAT?  Well, he didn't quote me labor or having to go pick up the part is what he said.  That's almost twice what I budgeted for!  It was not a good day.  Then he called me and said the car was finished and he would be by in a few minutes to pick me up...........45 minutes later he pulls in the drive!  God was definitely testing my patience today or rather these people were!
So, needless to say I have no pictures and no progress on anything to report because I literally got nothing done with all the 'nonsense' I had to put up with.  These are honest people.  I don't doubt that.  They're not trying to rip me off but they are extremely disorganized businesses!
So, here's some more Thanksgiving humor.....I hope you laugh as I haven't laughed all day.
 
Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

  1. It took me a minute to get the first cartoon, but when I did I laughed out loud. :) I'm sorry it's been a trying day, Sam - and how discouraging for the car repair to cost so much more than they quoted you. I hope it runs smooth for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET  CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW 
      UNLIMITED CASH   I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on atm.tecnology@gmail. com  YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707

      Delete
  2. At least you haven’t lost your sense of humor. :-) I laughed at all of the cartoons. Our Chloe is definitely the last one. I am so sorry your day hasn’t been a good one. It’s so frustrating when things cost so much more than we budgeted. I spent a trying hour on the phone today with our medical insurance representative. You can imagine how much we’ve paid out this year for medical expenses and we still haven’t reached our deductible. And we’re getting ready to start the new year in January. I’m praying that tomorrow will be a better day for you my friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dish washing wasn't too bad. I did all of them prior to the meal, then after the meal, sent dishes back home with folks. A few were left here, but not too bad. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doggie cartoon! :) Sorry you had so much on your plate Sam...we had a car emergency too and it sucked. Not at all in the budget, $493 later...when he said "we have to replace a wheel bearing" I thought...oh a bearing, that's not a big deal. Yeah. IT IS a big deal. But it had to do with the brakes, so I had no choice. Sigh. I hate cars lol...I hope you're smiling today though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer of a day, hope the rest of your week is better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well heck. That car business just stinks. And it seems to be the Propane people should be the ones to be responsible for the late charge. You sent the check in on time to them.....they should have told corporate it was there and not to charge you. I am with you.......why not just give you corporates address and you will mail your check directly to them. UGH!!!!! But your cartoons were cute and made me smile and LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!