Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Stitch Maynia Day #5

Another busy day and so nice outside but cooler and windy.  My SM project for today was this creepy cutie...........
 I didn't get too much done but it's a start..........
I've been wanting to try the new coffee drink from Korea called Dalgona Coffee......2 T of instant coffee, 2 T of sugar, and 2 T of boiling water in my kitchen aide and whisk for 5 minutes.  It makes this caramel-colored topping the consistency of whipped cream.  You take a couple ice cubes and a cup of milk in a glass and put the whipped coffee mixture on top.  It's different and I needed a pick me up this afternoon.  I think it will be nice especially when it gets warmer....I sprinkled a little cinnamon on top of mine...........WARNING......do not lick the coffee mixture as it is really strong without mixing it in with the milk.
I did my chores and took my walk and listened (each day) at 1:30 to our governor give a briefing on COVID-19 in Arkansas.  Then I worked a bit on the craft room...............I still need to get up to that top shelf but it's looking better and better.  I'd like to move the couch (hide-a-bed) out of there and into the living room but we'll see.  I should have been gardening and tomorrow I need to mow!
I've been up since 2:30 this morning so I am signing off!
Happy Trails!!!




7 comments:

  1. Wow. You were getting up this morning about the time I was heading to bed. I've got my days and nights mixed up with this stay-at-home business. I'm hoping to get that corrected. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that drink looks quite refreshing. Might need to try it. You really do get up early. Four is about my earliest rising time. You have done great work in the craft room. I hope you have someone you can call if or when you move the hide abed. Those things are very heavy. I've moved a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as Becky. I was going to sleep around 1:00 am. which is well after you were up with the time difference! I've seen a few people online making that drink. They all say the same thing about it being very strong. I think your craft room is coming along great. I've been busy sewing. Three dresses so far in two days. Well, I still have the sleeves to sew in place tomorrow morning on the third one. They're pinned in but I'm far too tired to sew sleeves. I would be ripping them out for sure! :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room is sure looking good!
    Bet it feels good to get that space organized too.

    I was up at 4:00 this morn, and wishing for a bit more sleep.
    Although, I sure love mornings! I think mornings are the best, and I get so much more accomplished in the early mornings :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice SM start. You were up very very early. I hate days like that as it knocks me all out of whack! My craft room is also my home office as I work from home. I'd love to have a separate space but that isn't going to happen. It means that I have limited space and I'm always looking for creative ways to make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!