Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Grove Collaborative order arrived!!!

I am so excited...beautiful products and healthy for me and my girls.  First, I said I was going to glass containers and here's my first one............in a lovely periwinkle color....they have a silicon bottom and they come in different colors so you can tell if it's your glass cleaner or your counter top cleaner or whatever............

The girl's' (the canine elders) got these 2 items for their own personal spa day..........a dry shampoo in oatmeal mango and a nose and pad moisturizer.....
They had this set of Mrs. Meyers products on sale in the Iowa Pine scent which I love!  Hand soap, dish soap and counter top cleaner.  The white stoneware tray they're sitting on was a free gift!

Some of you can get this locally but I can't so I ordered it from Grove............Method liquid dish soap with a handy pump and a refill in the Clementine fragrance.......... 
and last but not least some free hand cream in bergamont orange fragrance and Bert's Bee's tinted lip balm which was not free. 
I've been sleeping in lately which has messed with my work schedule around here but thank goodness I was up early this morning and rested.  I think sometimes you need extra rest if you're fighting something off.  If we don't get sick then how do we know?  I did get another bookcase cleared yesterday and laundry and washed my hair but it was not the most productive day.  Today I took the car in and had the oil changed, picked up a couple things at the grocers and right now there are potatoes boiling for mashed potatoes, a meatloaf in the oven and green beans heating up.  I hope you had a wonderful day and for most of us.....stay warm!
Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds delicious. I made a big fat lasagna today. It was delicious and we should have enough to get us through the next few days until the temperature breaks zero. And if negative 38 tomorrow isn't crazy enough, they are saying 56 degrees next Thursday. No wonder we are sniffing and coughing. Crazy Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are use a lot of Mrs. Meyers and Method products. I’m able to buy them in several different stores here. My favorite fragrance is the lavender. Your dinner sounds wonderful. Just the thing for a cold winters evening. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fragrance would do us in. You have been busy...I saw your kleenex box cover how cute is that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these good cleaning products. I still use Bon Ami....after all these years! lol It's safe and easy to use. I remember Paul Harvey talking about it in his radio show. WHEW...that makes me sound old! hahahaha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When our body say we need more rest, it is wise to listen to it. Our body always knows, what is best for us. :-) That is my philosophy anyway. So glad you rested.

    Anything that doesn't get done today, will be there tomorrow. And so many of the "gotta' do" things, are not really earth shaking. ,-)

    ✨ ❄ ✨ ❈ ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...supper souunds great and your day sounds productive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة سكاي لخدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالمنطقة العربية السعودية نحن نوفر خدمات نقل اثاث بالرياض ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بمكة ونقل عفش بالطائف نحن نقدم افضل نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط ونقل عفش بجدة
    شركة سكاي نقل العفش
    مدونة لنقل العفش

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!