Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year's Eve!!!



I am running really late tonight...........phone calls and then there was football games to watch etc.  I did manage to get the dishes washed and some laundry done.  It poured here last night and this morning but then it finally stopped and the sun came out for just a bit.  I needed to get other things done today but I always run out of 'day'! LOL!
I have made quite a few scrubbies.....8 to be exact............and still going.....
I finished the cowl but need to weave ends in on it and the scrubbies..........
I'm back to my cross stitch schedule and here's Stars and Stripes Saturday..........

and Santa Sunday which there is a problem with...in cutting out the other ornaments it looks like I wasn't paying attention and cut into the Santa area............uh oh!  Not sure what to do but I'll think of something........any suggestions are welcome............

I did defrost a chicken to roast tomorrow with potatoes and carrots and onions.  I need to make bread tomorrow too and a cherry dump cake for dessert with ice cream.......Happy New Years!!!
Happy Trails too!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your cross stitch is coming right along, I’m no expert though and don’t have any advice for you on the Santa. Your dinner sounds delicious. Dennis and I had roast chicken, potatoes and gravy and beets for dinner tonight. I made a cheese ball yesterday so the flavors could ‘meld’ and we’ll have that tonight before bed, which will be around 9:00. We never make it to midnight anymore! :-)
    Happy New Year my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing every day. Happy New Year.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a feast today. As for the cross-stitch, maybe you can try to handstitch the cut portion closed. Or finish it off in such a way that there's ribbon and such to cover it. I need to find a project to work on as I haven't been doing much this past week. Wishing you a year of much peace, joy and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Osm Post Dear.. M Following your Website For Very Long Time ago..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a very healthy and happy new year. This is the mouth-watering dinner though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    Cleaning Services Australia
    End of lease cleaning Newtown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!