Thursday, November 22, 2018

Day #22 NaBloPoMo

I can't believe I am keeping up with this!  Day #22!   And.........
I also have to print out this one every Thanksgiving................my favorite reminder to those who would like to stop immigrants from coming to our country.............
Now I have a real 'funny' for you this Thanksgiving.......this morning when I was getting ready to make my mashed potatoes in the crock pot.....BTW....they're still not in there........oh well...I'm taking it easy...........I was reading the recipe that I printed off and the recipe must have been a bit bigger than the standard printout and this is what I got................I had a great laugh!
It's supposed to be in the 60's today and is already beautiful out......Nitty is enjoying it......
Miss Peeps was at the door looking to see if any of her feral relatives might stop by...........
I didn't get to watch the parade as you have to have cable or satellite....I remember when I was young that T.V.  programs were free and everyone got to watch the parade.  I guess now it is just for those who can pay for it.....everything has a price nowadays...........even tradition.....oh well, most of t.v. isn't worth watching so I'm fine with that.  I can afford it I just don't think it's worth it.  I will get to see the Bears game though!  Go Bears!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful and fulfilling (in more ways than one) Thanksgiving and that you have much to be thankful for..........I know I do!
Happy Trails!!!

9 comments:

  1. We are watching the Bears game too. I haven't watched parades in years. The commentators drive me nuts. Guess I could just mute it huh. Looks like a lovely day for Nitty to lounge around outside. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re just finishing the parade. It’s on regular network tv here. Wishing you a wonderful day my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Down here in the boonies/mountains there is no 'regular' t.v without cable or satellite or an extremely tall aerial! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Sam! We watched a little of the parade this morning...I bet you can see part of it on the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beautiful day where you live, Sam. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Did your potatoes turn out, following that recipe? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. We cut the cord thinking we could get "antenna" channels, but we are too far from the broadcasting stations to pick up anything even with an antenna. Happy Thanksgiving! I laughed at your recipe, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you Sam!!! :) I hope your "butt" potatoes turned out DEEEE-LICIOUS!!! LOL...that's so funny !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your recipe printed, Sam. The laugh is appreciated!

    Have not had television reception for nearly a decade. The last five years I had cable, I usually watched less than 10 hours weekly. Decided it was too expensive for very limited enjoyment. After I moved, I discovered that broadcast television is not an option in my location. Signal to my ground floor apartment is blocked by a three-storey section of the complex and a mountain. Miss it occasionally, but not enough to pay for cable again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. INSTANT AFFORDABLE PERSONAL/BUSINESS/HOME/INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US TODAY VIA Call/Text +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $533,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 35 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Call/Text +1(415)630-7138 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy, refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? DR.BENJAMIN FINANCIER LOANS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

    * Personal loan * Business loan
    * Home loan * Farm Loan
    * Education loan * Debt consolidation loan
    * Truck Loan * Car Loan
    * Refinery Loan
    * Equipment Loan
    * Hotels Loan
    * Refinancing Loan

    Yours Faithfully
    Dr Benjamin Scarlett Owen
    Whatsapp +19292227023
    Call/Text +1(415)630-7138
    NOTE: GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!