Friday, November 16, 2018

Day #16 NaBloPoMo


Okay, I'm whooped!   Walmart took all my money, all my energy and all my muscle strength...
It was a beautiful day today....sunny and near 60 F so it was a pretty drive but I'm done for the day.  I also had to stop by the pharmacy and pick up some meds.  I did buy a pattern today on Ravelry but it's a gift so I can't show it today.  I need to order needles and yarn and don't forget FREE shipping on Amazon and others until the 23rd!  Not much exciting on shopping day.  I was going to make molasses cookies but who am I kidding?  I do have the butter softening and I have enough leftovers so I don't have to cook anything for supper but other than that I am off to elevate my legs! LOL!
My daughter got me this bag and I love it.............

 I'm not afraid I'm just too tired...........
Happy Trails!!!

12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have every right to be tir d. Walmart takes the energy out of anyone. I like to get there around 7:00 a.m. and there aren’t many people there then and parking is easier.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to go early as it warms up in the afternoon and for this time of year that is just right...60 this afternoon. Plus, I don't really get my full steam ahead until afternoon. Our Walmart is never that crowded really although I imagine next week before Thanksgiving it will be!

      Delete
  2. I am tuckered out too. After grocery shopping I went clothes shopping for 2 hours. My legs are elevated now too.

    Molasses cookues sound super yummy. Hooray for leftovers on shopping day.Cute bag too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a clothes horse and really don't like to shop for clothes. I used to like it when I worked but now I just wear what's comfortable and it's not always pretty...LOL!

      Delete
  3. I order on line at Walmart and pick up in my store. I make one stop to the layaway desk and go straight back to my car. Easier and cheaper, too ( that Pioneer Woman stuff can't jump in your cart)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about the Pioneer Woman stuff! LOL! I tried online delivery but they would deliver for like 3 days and not when it was convenient or it was pouring outside....not fun. I have not tried the pickup! That might be better.

      Delete
  4. Some days are just more tiring than others! Enjoy your putting up your feet time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopping and running errands wears me out. Hope you enjoyed your rest. And those Molasses cookies! Yum! That's a fun bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It seems once I go out and run errands I am not good for much after I come home so I try to get my daily 'chores' done before I go.

      Delete
  6. The KAL that I’m working on is the “12 Blocks of Xmas” KAL. You can find it as a group under that name on Ravelry or under the blog “ohlalana.com”.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!