Monday, January 20, 2020

Happy MLK Day!

Even though I knew it was Martin Luther King Day I still went out to check the mail....duh....I'm sure I gave the neighbors a chuckle.  I was totally focused on Cleaning Extravaganza Week #3.....The Bedroom!  I don't seem to get much done on those projects on Mondays though as there'd always lots of regular chores to get to.  But I did a bit.........I loaded up the Tahoe with 5 bags of "stuff" and there are some clothes on hangers in the back seat.  The potting soil has been in there since last fall. 
 I did start in the bedroom.....I did the baseboards in the closet and vacuumed it and then came around the corner and took the one plant in the room and gave it a bath....in the bathtub, of course! LOL!  Part of cleaning the bedroom was removing all those bags.  There was also laundry today and I managed to get a walk in.
 When I took a break I just grabbed this cowl which is easy to work on.  I have 10 rows done which is the small version or I can continue and do the larger one which is 20 rows and I think that is what I will do.  It's' a Hobby Lobby yarn...worsted and variegated.
Yesterday, I made some comfort food..............a Frito casserole..........
 and some Turtle brownies..................I needed them after the sock tragedies this past week.............
I'm looking forward to "leftovers" tonight!
Here are your 'tidbits' for today..............
I finally learned this....a little late in life but I learned it!
I rarely get headaches or any of that other stuff either but if I did I might try this..............

Okay, I have to make this as I have Jim's t-shirts and a bunch more .................and if you've priced t-shirt yarn it is not cheap!   I was going to make dog and cat beds but now maybe rugs?  Before I go to the trouble I should check what else I can make with it..............
This reminds me of when I was parenting teenagers many moons ago! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!

15 comments:

  1. Coincidence! I was looking for something to make with my ground beef and Frito Casserole popped up. Have never made it before. Might be on the menu for tonight yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good! I'm sure you can find it easily! I just wish the Fritos would stay crispy. I would save some out to sprinkle on top. I may have to go get another bag! LOL!

      Delete
  2. That looks like some yummy comfort food! I made some baked pie crust strips for myself today. I like the sugar free pudding and with a pastry strip, it's like eating chocolate pie! Brings back memories! You've done great cleaning out. I need to get back into it....just not this week! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a great idea for a little something sweet!

      Delete
  3. How about a quilt using the front of T shirts? I have seen them made and thought they were awesome! Yes Mondays are not good for projects around here either...but I did get a nap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those quilts too but these shirts have nothing on them...just plain. Glad you got a nap...I dozed a few times at the pc! LOL!

      Delete
  4. I checked the mail today, too! I bet we weren't the only ones. Your comfort food looks delicious. Have never had Frito Casserole before, but seriously... how could anything not be good with Fritos in it. Love the Cat tid bit. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need another bag of them to sprinkle on top! LOL! Love the look on that cat's face....

      Delete
  5. You always manage to stay productive and creative. Most of my meals are eaten in a big bowl. :) I think comfort food should be enjoyed every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotten to cooking healthier over the years but every once in awhile.....I succumb! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Dennis would like that frito casserole. I didn't get back online to check blogs last night. I wasn't feeling well all day and this morning have a headache. Unfortunately I took advil before I saw your remedy. You inspire me with all of your projects Sam. I hope your Tuesday is wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I hope you are better now. The "tidbits" I post are not projects I am doing....they are more wishful thinking on my part! LOL! I do the things prior to the tidbits but that's all. I love to be inspired by others so if I can inspire anyone that makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!