Monday, December 23, 2019

Blogmas Day #23

   I am tired!  I got the cards in the mail today and I came home and took a nap! LOL!  Maybe it's knowing I got it all done except for my baking.  I think I'm behind on 2 days of Advent gifts so here goes.........
Day #21 Amy got a set of Burts Bees Lip Balms and I got the hint "lip smacking good" and I got a lip balm too!  I can never have enough of these laying around the house....I'm always using them.
Day #22 Amy received some Pillsbury and Cinnabon candles and melties and my hint was "No words" and it was a book...........this book was written by the same man that held the grief camp that the grands attended and he also ran the grief counseling session that Amy attended.  Amy had him inscribe the book to me.........very thoughtful....this book might come in handy over the holidays....
I'm pretty tuckered out so here are your Christmas Tidbits for today............
 This is a great idea!  For all those casseroles that come out of the oven especially over the holidays.....here's the link to the tutorial


These Cranberry Orange Shortbread cookies are excellent!  My daughter makes them all the time and they are yummy!  Here is the recipe


That's all for today folks!  I'm ready to put my feet up!  I hope you had a good day and I hope you're ready for tomorrow night!  Not only is it Christmas Eve cast on for Christmas socks but it's Santa and
the Santa Tracker..............just Google it tomorrow!
Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those Cranberry Shortbread cookies look amazing. I've printed off the recipe and now I just need to get me some cranberries! Thank you for sharing the link, Sam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cranberry Shortbread! Be still my heart! The book was such a thoughtful gift. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tired too...I think it is all the dark! Hope the book gives you some peace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor ole Santa! And, we think we have it bad! We had our first big party tonight! We are getting there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hot pad is a great idea! Thank you. Now, if only I could sit at my sewing machine without my back going crazy. Your advent gift from Amy was so thoughtful. You both know each other well. Lip balms on the same day!!!
    I'm tired too, but then it's dark at 3:00 these days and it doesn't get light until almost 8:00. Thank goodness the days are getting longer now.
    We have Christmas Eve service at church tomorrow evening and then we're going to Alicia & Jeremy's to take them their gifts afterwards. They live halfway up Mt. Spokane so I'm grateful there is no snow right now.
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow my dear friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made those cookies! They are so good! Sam, Merry Christmas!!! I hope 2020 is a great year for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!