Thursday, March 28, 2019

Wally World and a beautiful day in the Ozarks!

When I go to Walmart I take Peace Valley Road which is named after this lovely valley that you drive through.............the trees are all bare but the grass is greening....the black in the picture almost looks like a river but actually is a field they burned............
I bought a couple pansies to add some color to my front porch.........I really didn't need much but dog food and cat food...........
I made the potato chip cookies this afternoon and did some knitting while waiting for the cookies to bake.......
I just finished the cuff and I'm starting on the pattern for the sock from Cherry Heart's My First Sock pattern on Ravelry.  I doubt if you'll be able to see the pattern as the yarn is a bit busy but I love the texture and the sock it creates so I'm doing the pattern anyway.  I'm loving the Knit Picks fingering weight yarn.  It is soft yet has a sturdy feel to it which I love.....I am not a 'lace' gal! LOL!  I like hardy, solid knits pretty much, especially in my socks.
 I've done laundry and run the dishwasher so that's better than most Walmart days.  Plus, all the groceries are put away and cookies made.  I'm proud of myself! LOL!
It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow but I haven't seen anything yet.  I hope you had a nice day and enjoy your evening!
Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

  1. You've already gotten a jump start on your outside projects so I hope it rains all day tomorrow so you can spend it happily doing handwork! And maybe munching one or two of those cookies you made today. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with no leaves on the trees, that is a pretty picture. I bet when everything is green it’s absolutely beautiful. Your cookies look delicious. I cheated and bought some yesterday at Walmart! I needed a treat for Bible study and I just didn’t have time to make cookies after all my other errands. I like Knit picks yarn too. It holds up very well to wear and washing. We had sprinkles all day yesterday but no real rain. I think it supposed to be more of the same today. I don’t mind, it gives me more time to knit.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh cookies!!! :) I love the apples/candle on your table Sam! Very cozy! :) And I can't resist pansies, ever...I've tried to grow them, but it's touch and go. Sometimes they grow, sometimes I get nothing! I hope you got the rain you wanted!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum for cookies! Maybe someday I will advance to circular needles...not just yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/movers-elbaha
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/movers-jeddah
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/movers-dammam
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/movers-taif
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/movers-burydah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!