Saturday, February 11, 2017

Just in case you forgot...like I did............

Valentines Day is Tuesday!!!  Wasn't it just Christmas a few weeks ago?  Dang!  So, I ran off to the Dollar General and got some junk things for the grands.  I'll make some heart shaped sugar cookies tomorrow and send it off Monday....no USPS though.....FEDEX all the way.....
I swear, the grands love the cheap stuff from the Dollar store....who am I to argue?  Bless them as Grandma's on a budget! LOL!
Here's a picture of Miss Peeps yesterday.....she is really so much better behaved and I can even knit when she's around but I don't dare leave it on the chair after I get up!  I saw her Mother the other day in my yard.  Almost, like she was looking for Miss Peeps.  I am assuming it is her Mother as it is almost the spitting image of Miss Peeps.  I'll always wonder what happened that they got separated.
 She's still a playful kitten but no more biting or scratching which is nice and she's stopped jumping on Annie and she knows she's not supposed to.   Who says you can't train cats....just watch me! LOL!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Happy Trails!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!