Friday, January 6, 2012

Spent the day outdoors....70's....almost had to turn the ac on (not really)

Okay...who could say "no" to these 2? Not me!  So we grabbed the leashes and off we went!
It was a gorgeous day in the Ozarks to "take a hike"!

Unfortunately with this warm weather the plants are getting confused I think.....these are  daffodils (I think)  coming up in the woods.  They grow wild around here.  There were daffodils here last year so that's why I think I know what they are.  Not sure what will happen if Winter really does show up now.
After we got back I took down the Christmas decorations outside and spent time cleaning the garage.  I know, it's not a very interesting post but I was happy!

1 comment:

  1. Those "Two" are very smart about spending time outside when it is perfect for a hike! We are enjoying the weather too! Glad you had a nice time with the "kids"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!