Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ready to rock n' roll!!!

I feel great again and progress has been made yesterday and today.  I'm still slow but I keep at it!  Today I made a menu, a grocery list and ordered online from Walmart to pick up tomorrow between 3 and 4 p.m.  They said they would email me but they have my old email plus they said I could check the Walmart app?  I don't have a Walmart app......I gave them my phone number and they said they would text me!  Good luck with that on my landline! LOL!  I'll just show up at the appointed time and hope for the best.  They were short on things.....no regular flour, I had to buy almond flour and no organic eggs which I don't understand as there are usually lots because most don't buy the organic.  There were limits of 2 of each item which doesn't make it easy to make my tuna casserole which requires like 8 oz's and I could only get the packets of tuna which are 2 oz each.  Oh well.  Tuna is something I  eat a lot for lunch especially.  But I am not going hungry by any means like so many across the world so I will zip my lips!
I cleaned up the house, got the mail, went for my walk and cleaned the toilets.  It's a beautiful day and actually pretty warm at 85 F!  I told you we go right from winter to summer practically.  It was in the 50's yesterday.  At least it's not humid yet.
Not much that's picture-worthy lately.  I did work on my Miss Marple scarf.  It's going well if I'm doing it right but it sure seems like an odd construction.
I made some popcorn for a snack and I might make some cookies later...we'll see....I've already been going for 14 hours.....I was up really early this morning.
Here are your "tidbits" for today.............
Susan Branch is always uplifting..............





Ohhhh, homemade bagels.....yummm.............
 
By the way, I made corned beef hash last night with the rest of the leftover corned beef and cabbage...another yummmmm! 

Great repurposing!
and a little bit of "funny ha-ha"................
Happy Trails!!!









10 comments:

  1. I was up super early this morning too. Wonder what that is all about. Sounds like you have done quite a bit again today. It doesn't matter how slow you are, as long as progress is being made. I like your scarf. It looks right to me and yes, it is a different construction than normal scarves.
    Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear about the scarf, thank you! Yes, "progress is our most important product"! Remember that old ad? LOL!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the card today in the mail! It was a mood booster! Your cartoon is cute:) I have three shawls going at once now...leave it to me...I was waiting on yarn and started another then new yarn came...oh well. One is dark yarn that is hard to see at night...that might be my excuse! Glad you feel better and it sounds like you had a real busy day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I got so many WIP's! I would have the yarn but not the needles so while waiting for said needles I would start something else but then run out of yarn so while waiting for yarn to be delivered I would start something else.....it's a slippery slope! Be careful!

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha, Cookie Monster! That's awesome! I'm not a morning person, never have been and especially now with my health, so I have a hard time getting around before 10:00am. Good thing my only job is Jerry, haha. We've had two days of 70s here, so really hoping Spring has come to stay! Blessings to you, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get up but that doesn't necessarily mean I get going! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Love Mister Cookie Monster. He's always been a favorite character of mine. Lucky you getting to have a grocery pickup the next day. Ours is scheduled out to April 9 right now. It's a good thing I really don't need anything. Hopefully by the time we'rei need it will have evened out. It sounds like this lockdown situation could go on for awhile.
    I like your scarf and think it's looking great.
    I find myself not having a lot of energy. I think it's a result of rainy days and not being able to go outside much and the news is just awful. I'm watching more of my knitting and crochet podcasts on utube to take my mind off things.
    Wishing you a great Friday.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a long time to wait! I guess I'd go in the store then. I forgot to order batteries....a lot of things get 'remembered' when I'm walking through the store. I'm sure there's more I forgot. I don't understand why there's no flour or organic eggs? Are people really hoarding things? So ridiculous! I'm not sure I'll be able to make bread with almond flour but I'll try! All of a sudden people that never made bread are making it now evidently. I hear they are buying up my meds too....and doctors are giving prescriptions to family and friends so people like me who need it can't fill their prescriptions. People are nuts and some are very self-centered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing the construction of that bit of the scarf I think I'm now understanding how the loop is made (for one in to slip through). I'm still such a novice knitter these types of things elude me when I see a finished item. Your thoughts about making cookies reminds me how much I've been wanting some homemade cookies lately. I know I'll regret it as soon as I start eating them, but boy do I want some. Some chocolate chip cookies. And milk. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!