Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I had my corned beef and cabbage last night with all the vegetables.....oh, it was so delicious!  I'll have it again tonight and it will be even better! lol!
I got a lovely handmade card in the mail today!  From Far Side (Connie) on my sidebar.  I tell you it's handmade because she is so good you would never know.  Thank you Connie!  I loved the card and the note.  It was a bit of sunshine in a drab and rainy spring right now.

I have several blooming trees; one in my yard and another couple right on the edge of my property.  They're not the same either so I'm hoping maybe a plum or some kind of fruit tree?  Although I don't remember seeing any fruit in the past.

 This is the Bradford pear in my yard and it has pink in the center of the blossoms...........
 This one does not and the blossoms look different.........
 I think the daffodils are just about done...........the hail storm wasn't kind to them..........
 We had a nice thunderstorm early this morning.  I checked to ensure there were no warnings and then went back to sleep.  What a cozy sleep it is during a thunderstorm.
I worked some on my scarf again.  Not sure if I am doing it correctly but we shall see eventually.... 
I got the garbage can in, got the mail and took my walk.  I cleaned up the house and went through paperwork.  I started on my taxes but need some info from my "people" so I have a message into Sarah.....the mystery Christmas card, remember?  Such a sweet family!  I was hoping I would receive my St. Patrick's Day present I ordered for myself about 3 weeks ago but nada!  I will never order from Beachside Stitches again!  She got her money so I hope I get my order!  I'm about done for the day.  I'll kick back and watch A Place To Call Home on Acorn.  I'm addicted to that series!  So good!
Here are your "tidbits" for today............
 I must be getting hungry as this caught my eye immediately!  Plus, Pinterest has a whole section on Healthy Mind and Body related to the virus pandemic......check it out....the WHO is on there too! 
Here's the recipe for these buffalo potatoes...yum!


If you're bored or quarantined or both.....here's some ideas!
and for a little humor...very little............

Happy Trails!!!

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely card from Connie. She is very talented. Your scarf looks right to me. But then, I have never made it LOL. My corn beef is in the slow cooker and smells so good. There will be plenty for 2-3 meals. The March list of To Dos is great. I am doing a few of those while we are on social distancing. My home will thank me. Happy St Patrick's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered from Beaches before and they are very slow--but did get my order--
    and I love that cartoon-thanks for the chuckle--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that info about Beaches! I liked the store but I was beginning to wonder!

      Delete
  3. It's so nice to see that spring has sprung somewhere! Connie does make beautiful cards, I've seen them as she posts them on her blog. I love the yarn you are using for your scarf, can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just raining and raining this week and be the time it stops and the sun comes out the grass will be a foot tall...it happens every year! I can never get ahead of it. The yarn is a variegated worsted from Hobby Lobby.

      Delete
  4. I was hoping it would arrive on a day when you needed a good thought! Thanks for the smile again today. You had a busy day! We had a real quiet day today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did and your timing is impeccable! I like quiet.

      Delete
  5. Connie is just the best isn't she? The card is beautiful. I'm glad you had your corned beef. Two days in a row! I tried to get some at the store this morning but they didn't have any at either store. So we had pizza for dinner!
    Love the giggle for the day and your beautiful blooming trees. Ours are still probably a month or so from blooms. It was sunny and 49F today. The sunshine made it feel muchwarmer than it really was so it was really nice and I even opened the front door so the sun could shine in the storm door. Nice!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that with my front door too and the cat girls like to lay in front of it in the sun. It used to be Nitty and Annie that would lay there. Sorry you couldn't get your corned beef. I "hoarded" and bought 2! LOL!

      Delete
  6. LOL what a sourdough ha ha ha...that made me laugh! Hi Sam! It's been a while since I had a free moment to visit blogs! I wanted to drop by and say hello. Your flowers are beautiful. We are still in snow. Everyone is doing well here and we close on the house on the 31st. So much going on but life is GOOD. Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to pop over to see you! Are there pics of the house? I can't wait to see it!!! Glad life is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have many pics because our realtor did a virtual tour with us, we bought it sight unseen so to speak. But with the inspections done and all of the videos he took for us, we feel we know the place as though we were there! I probably won't have too many photos until we actually move in May or June!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for writing such a nice blog with useful information. If you Looking for buy property in Singapore then Find your perfect property with Realtor Patrick Search the latest listings for real estate & property for sale in Singapore.
    Realtor Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for writing such a nice blog with useful information. If you Looking for buy property in Singapore then Find your perfect property with Realtor Patrick Search the latest listings for real estate & property for sale in Singapore.
    Realtor Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!