Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Cleaning bug..........

My family room was really "bugging" me so I did some cleaning in there today.  I only clean things that bother me.....and there is more in this room that needs cleaning but I felt good about what I accomplished today.  The chair on the left contains one of 2 of Miss Peep's "babies"....she drags them all over the house and occasionally bathes them and I've seen her give them "what for" too!  Sometimes I'll go to sit down at my desk and she will have left one or both on my chair.  I'm assuming she wants me to babysit them.  She's a hoot that girl!  I even vacuumed the chairs as Miss Grace (A long hair...what was I thinking?) leaves hairs all over the house. 

I also cleaned the inside of the fireplace and prepped for a fire but probably tomorrow.  It's just cool enough to have some heat to take the dampness out of the house but not too much as by noon it's getting warm.  I always prep for the next fire that way I only have to light it.
Above is a cutting holder....all the glasses are for "cuttings" from plants to root in water.........below that is an old metal washboard that I use for magnets.
On my breaks, I worked on the crocheted scarf.  If it looks smaller you are right!  I couldn't figure out where I was so I had to start over.  I'm good now and with the additional yarn, I shouldn't have to stop again.
I hope you are having a healthy and hopeful day.  Here are your "tidbits"...........

 This is genius! 

I thought this was a great idea for keeping your earrings together....



Here's the tutorial
and now for something to make you smile in this time of not too much to smile about...........but remember.....it could always be worse!

Happy Trails!!!

14 comments:

  1. You had a very productive day! I love the cutting shelf, what a clever idea. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, another productive day. Your family room looks quite inviting. One of our cats had a baby too. He loved to play 'catch' with it. When he was done, he would grab it and walk away and then curl up with it. Gosh, I miss that boy. Have a great evening and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think cleaning is one of the best things to do these days. Today was such a nice day, so I spent some time pulling weeds. I rather like the hip replacement...looks a lot like our fashions of today! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whole yard is nothing but weeds! LOL! I do enjoy cleaning when I'm in the mood for it.

      Delete
  4. You did get a lot done today Sam. You sure think ahead with setting up the fireplace the day before. Smart move. I like how Miss Peeps takes her babies around the house. Chloe does the same thing. I like that cutting holder. It's a brilliant use of space.
    I like all of your tidbits too. The hip is too funny.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of wonderful ideas in your tidbits! And your family room looks so comfortable and welcoming. Good idea about preloading the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love any time you invite us in to your home, Sam. It looks so cozy. And that cutting holder - what a pretty piece. And such a neat idea! I enjoyed reading about Miss Peep's babies. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about yours! Yes, Miss Peeps is a character!

      Delete
  7. How fun is Miss Peeps..you must be a trusted baby sitter! Lost your place ...I make notes...so I know where I am most of the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea! I'll be doing that from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!