Witchy Wednesday..........for some reason I really messed up the mouth! I think I would have been better off looking at the picture than the pattern............oh well, no more 40 count for me that's for sure!
I missed Fall Friday but did do Stars and Stripes Saturday..........
I also worked on Sew She Did...........
I posted this picture this past week....I started my crocheted rag rug......I need to sew more strips together hopefully this afternoon.........I made mine 36" wide by who knows how long. The pattern said 26" wide but I thought that was a bit whimpy for a rug...........I'm using a size Q hook.....
This week Fall made an entrance...briefly but the temps are still in the high 80's F but the 90's are gone hopefully! My Fall clematis is blooming..........
That's all for this week folks! Happy Labor Day on Monday for all of you here in the U.S. and please say a prayer for everyone in the path of hurricane Dorian!
I made my list for 2019-2020 finally minus the pictures and links. If you want to see those you can click on the right hand side link "YOP2019-2020".
1. Color Tipped Scarf by Purl Soho - in progress
1. Purl Soho Pullover
1. Crocheted Rag Rug - in progress
1. Little Hearts
1. DIY Lip Balm
1. Square Knitted Scrubbies
MITTENS AND FINGERLESS MITTS:
1. Easy Fingerless Mitts
1. The Prohibition Shawl Recipe
2. Multnomah shawl but must do Feather and Fan cowl first for practice
1. Hibernate Crochet Blanket
1. Fan and Feather Cowl
2. Gradient Cowl on Line Weight
SOCKS AND SLIPPERS:
1. Simple House Slippers
2. Felted Loafer Slippers
1. Christmas Pixies
2. Frida Kahlo Basket - in progress
1. Japanese Gardening Slacks
1. Whole Cloth Quilted Journal Cover