Thursday, May 2, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day #2

Lest you think all I do is sit around and stitch all day....no....I wish I could some days but it wouldn't be healthy for me or my household.  There's laundry, ironing, cooking, baking, and candle stick making....just kidding about the last one.  The day does go fast and I wonder why I didn't get more done but it is what it is and everyone has their meds and food and fresh water and we are warm and dry so I can't complain at all.
Today I received 2 more packages!  One gal sent one pattern that she is working on now and she knew I liked it so she sent me one too!  The next was a box...a big box, of patterns and kits.  There is so much that I couldn't possibly show you..............this might give you an idea............
The things people are sending me are beautiful and many very current right now.....many of them were ones I had wanted and written on my list of "never-ending xs projects".  I have gone through them twice now and separated them into categories....that's my anal side.  I am so excited about this and the generosity of people that really don't know me at all.  Maybe it was to my advantage that 'minimalism' is in right now, lol!  All I know is that these ladies are the most generous, thoughtful and kind people I have met in a long time...outside of you guys, of course.
So, here's my Stitch Maynia Day #2 project on my coffee /tea dyed fabric that I might have gone a little overboard with.  Once I'm done stitching it, if I still think it's too much I will wash it and then I think some of it will come out.  This was a free pattern from Lizzie Kate on her website and it is Cozy Christmas using 14 count Aida I had from years ago and the called for DMC floss colors.  Some of my Maynia projects I don't have all the floss needed but I will order next week and meanwhile use what I have.
I hope you had a productive and enjoyable day and tune in tomorrow again for Stitch Maynia Day #3!
Happy Trails!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have been blessed. How sweet of the people to give so freely of their xs items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Look at that box of fun. I agree with you that people are very generous, especially in the crafting community. There are days that I finish up all of my chores early and am able to knit/crochet a lot and others that I barely get to pick up a project. You can guess which ones I enjoy more.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!