Friday, December 14, 2018

Blogmas Day #14 - December 14th

Here's your little bit of Christmas for today............I usually don't go for really bright 'kitchy' items for every day decorating but for holidays I'm all in!  This is a free pattern and is available here


Along with many more and I like this one too.......they're both available using the same link above.
For Day 14 of our Advent gift exchange.........my daughter sent me this with a note saying "Hmm.....looks like you are making progress".............aren't they precious charms for making progress keepers!  She's so clever....I wonder where she got if from? LOL!
Today I took the car in for an oil check and possible change but it wasn't necessary so that was a blessing!  Then my printer ink came in the mail, I paid the electric bill so we could keep the lights on, ordered more gifts from 2 different places, cleaned 3 litter boxes (back killer!), my youngest son called, I did some laundry, worked on a present and that's about it!  Where does the time go and/or the energy?  I don' t think even half of my list got accomplished but hopefully, there's tomorrow!
I hope you had a great week and got everything accomplished that you wanted to and can put your feet up tonight and relax!
Happy Trails!!!





















8 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing your gifts everyday. Your daughter is a punster! And I do like the Christmas lights project. It is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable charms. Perfect for progress keepers and stitch markers. Your daughter is a wise woman like her mama. Those blankets are very cute. Your list is not the only one uncompleted. Time us slipping by too quickly. Guess we will just live in the moment and let tomorrow take care of itself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect your daughter got her cleverness from you! I have too much holiday "stuff" those patterns are cute for someone with lots of storage for Christmas/Winter items:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I for one, have fallen in love with the snowman blanket. I absolutely adore snowpeople. I keep them out most of the winter. However, I have so many blankets I probably won’t make another one right now since I just got the pattern for the mystical land turns blanket and sorted out yarn from my stash for it this afternoon.. The progress charms are a great gift. It sounds like your daughter has inherited your sense of humor. :-) I’m glad your oil change wasn’t necessary and I hope that you have a chance to relax tomorrow. Many blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute holiday crochet blankets. I'm such a lazy crafter. Always choosing quick and easy projects. Super cute idea for the progress keeper. You accomplish so much every day. I'm always putting my feet up and putting things off til another day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the snowman blanket. Cute and thoughtful gift you got too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Christmas light blanket is so cute! Very clever. The snowman one reminds me of marshmallows, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter sounds like a chip off the ol' block. Clever! And a fun gift! So glad you didn't have any more expense toward your car! Love those blankets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!