Sunday, May 24, 2020

YOP Week #47


My weeks get crazier and crazier! LOL!  Saturdays and Sundays are usually my days to craft or sew or knit or just catch up with my craft projects but not this week.  Because of all the rain I had to get groceries yesterday and disinfect and put them all away......it took all day!  I'm not complaining though because I am grateful to Walmart for doing my shopping for me and keeping me safe.  Also, the fact that I have plenty to eat and look at all this beautiful fresh produce!



 I was able to put a few flags out for Memorial Day...thank you to so many who have sacrificed and their families too.............
 My lilac tree and rambling roses are blooming like crazy with all the rain and then sunshine....it's time to mow again too!
 Here's one of our neighborhood vultures!  I think they are the state bird of Arkansas but they do a fine job of cleaning up our streets!  You won't find any roadkill around here!  But it does sort of give me the creeps when they keep hanging around in front of my house.  Do they know something I don't know?
As for Stitch Maynia it is going fine but I will be glad when it's over so I can go back and work on those first projects! LOL!  Yesterday I worked on this project for Day #23 and it is for my daughter as she is always saying this to her kids!  LOL!

   this is how far I got on the witch's hat..........
 Today, I started  Zippity Do Da
This afternoon I am starting my Habitation Shawl by Helen Stewart........it's all kitted up..........
In addition, I need to kit up materials for the grandboys for their July birthdays.........this will probably be one of their gifts............or maybe a regular tie plus their mom wants aprons as they work in the kitchen quite a bit and they really liked their pillowcases so maybe more of those. 
I washed and hung out a load of clothes as more storms are coming so basically my life is organized around the weather like the farmers! LOL!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Please give thanks to our veterans, those who gave their lives and limbs for this country, and our active service members and their families.  Blessings to them all and may they always be in our prayers.
Happy Trails!!!

14 comments:

  1. Your comment about life being arranged around the weather struck home, and the ideas that that's what a farmers life is makes me feel better about it. Makes is respectable somehow. lol Love all your new cross stitches Sam. Oh, and YIKES to that vulture in front of your house. That would be a little unnerving to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all you different projects! I'm going to enjoy following along as you work on them. Walmar did a good job picking out your produce, it all looks nice and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of turkey vultures around here, and I was not thrilled when two of them settled on my roof! As you say, what do they know..

    I'm getting food shopped and delivered by my son, which is wonderful of him, considering how busy he is, but I'd like to get back to shopping spontaneously myself. He picks well, but I get ideas at the store when I see what's good. Small complaint though.

    Your projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest bow tie! You are as busy as ever, I know the whole grocery thing is hard work. I heard someone say it doesn't make a difference...I still do it cause it can't hurt! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have alot of project going .It will nice to see them done.
    Hope you stop by my blog Have good holiday
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard that comment "Don't make me call the flying monkeys...." but I Love it. Glad you got your groceries in and hope you weather the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my Walmart's produce was that pretty. I wanted to buy bell peppers there this week but they were all shrivelled..nasty. The cross stitch with the flying monkey saying is a face if mine. I am from Kansas and we used it a lot there. All your other cross stitch and knitting projects are so cool. I always enjoy watching your progress. Tell the vultures you ate not quite ready yet lol. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No vultures here, but we seem to be black bear central. Three different ones this week so far! Lots of great crafty projects going on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...I love the flying monkeys quote. You've selected some nice patterns for Maynia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve been wondering how you can manage to complete 31 XS projects in a year, everything you have is so pretty, once stitchmania period finishes how do you prioritise what to finish first?

    ReplyDelete
  11. One thing that this year has brought is a chance to work on projects, including keeping up with the garden. I have really enjoyed the garden this year rather than it being a chore to fit in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. email: visacreditcardsolution@gmail.comGET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    **We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.**

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!