Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday...another busy day!

I've had a few problems with blogger lately.   I couldn't leave comments on several blogs and I couldn't sign in to my own blog!  Have any of you had any problems?  I'm on here now so I'll take advantage of it!
I did my chores and have been using a new organizational tool that one of my blog friends mentioned.  The bare bones edition is free and it is called Dynalist.  It's nice until the internet goes out and then you're sunk! LOL!  But it is lots faster than writing my lists out longhand.  I took a walk as it is another beautiful day here.  It's 81 F and tomorrow is supposed to be 85!  Whew, that's getting hot but at least there's no humidity yet. 
The exterminator came yesterday and they called ahead and I said they couldn't come inside but they could do the outside.  They did but then he opened my storm door and slipped the receipt in there so I had to throw it out and wash my hands and then go around to the front door and disinfect the door handle and the area around it.  Duh!  Do these people not realize that this disease can be spread by contact and that you don't have to show symptoms in order to spread it?  Especially on hard surfaces like a metal door.  I'm sorry but some people's stupidity is almost more than I can tolerate some days.
On the bright side though, I  had to get my meds today and they had my hydroxychloroquine...PTL! I wore a mask even using the drive-through............. I dressed it up a bit so they could see me smile plus at my age a little color on the lips does a girl good don't you think?
I'm not much of an artist but I did my best..............
The pharmacist, Jennifer, who had the baby, is back!  She wrote me a very sweet thank you note and she showed me a picture of her darling daughter on her iPhone.....she has a beautiful smile just like her mama!
I made some bread dough and I'm waiting for it to rise.  I made my milk bread dough this time.  It should be ready at about 3:30.  Meanwhile, I watched Stitching the High Notes daily Vlog and knitted on my Miss Marple.............
 About 2 more inches and I can start the decreases............I think...........
BTW, Helen Stewart, the knitting designer, has a beautiful pattern that STHN's is making and I love it so I went to download the pattern and for April she is giving it away for free when it is usually $5! 
There is a code you enter so just go to Ravelry and search for The Habitation Throw.  It is gorgeous!
Here are some other "tidbits" for you...............
Appetizer?  Since when are Swedish Meatballs an appetizer?  I always thought it was a meal.  Either way here's the recipe
Here you go......even though you have to stay inside you can still travel to faraway places!
Here's the link
This says it all..............
and for a little picture into what it is like for some during this quarantine................
Happy Trails!!!

16 comments:

  1. The Favorite Things GuyApril 7, 2020 at 4:28 PM

    I found that out, too. I was having a hard time commenting on people's posts as well. BTW, I just now followed you and am looking forward to checking out this awesome page! KUDOS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rebooted my pc and it cleared it up. You might want to try it.

      Delete
    2. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

































      Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

      Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

      Delete
  2. Love your mask with the lips. Very clever. I always assumed swedish meatballs were a meal too. Love the chuckle today. Stay well

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is normal with me...I think...as far as blogs go:0 That dog is so funny! Thanks for the smile:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rebooted the pc and that fixed it! I know, I got a kick out of that one too! LOL!

      Delete
  4. I think things are okay with me, but I'll have to see when I next try to post. I love your mask! The lips are perfect. :-). Love the dog cartoon. I haven't been anywhere since last Tuesday and I don't miss it at all. I made the mistake of trying to sew for 1/2 hours yesterday a.m. and have been flat on my back from spasms ever since. Obviously those injections aren't working. I miss sewing too.
    Those meat balls look good and I have always thought of them as a meal, especially over egg noodles.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday Sam.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried sitting on a pillow or several? So sorry to hear that!

      Delete
  5. The personalized touch to your mask is great! No reason we all have to behave like a bunch of frumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think no matter what you need to keep a sense of humor in order to muddle through. Stay well!

      Delete
  6. You have been busy!

    I'm so happy that spring is here and warmer temperatures, although we have not had temps even close to you area temps.

    Have a sweet day.
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I never cared for Spring in Iowa...it was the mud season but here it is gorgeous. Unfortunately it is the only season I like down here! LOL!

      Delete
  7. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!