Thursday, April 23, 2020

Stitch Maynia is taking over!!!

Yesterday I spent the day on my menu and shopping for groceries online.  It was an all-day event!  I didn't finish until 5:30!  I can pick them up on Friday at 3-4 p.m. and they are now predicting severe weather for tomorrow!  I'm hoping it will change. 
Today some other Walmart items came in the mail............things that I could not get in the pickup at my local Walmart.  I'll let them sit for 24 hours just to be on the safe side.  I do the same with my mail.
Today was spent figuring out the patterns for Stitch Maynia and then calculating fabric needed and if I need floss.  This has taken all afternoon too!  I did get a call from the hospice people.  They contact me every month since Jim died to see how I'm doing.  Then I had to go pick up my prescriptions.  I ordered an oximeter that measures your heart rate and the amount of oxygen in your blood.  They have noticed that people with COVID-19 could still function even though their oxygen level was like 50% less than it should be!  They were amazed.  It was like a slow message to the brain but then they would just pass out while minutes earlier they seemed fine.   It's a handy gadget to have around so since I am 1 1/2 hours away from my doctor I thought I would get one.  It's about $37 or $47.  The doctor that was discussing these COVID-19 anomalies said that oximeters will eventually be like thermometers in the home.  I checked and my oxygen saturation was 98%.....pretty good! Connie this would be a great little device for Gene and you or maybe you have one already?
Now, I'm back to Stitch Maynia supply order from 3 different vendors!   It is fun and I have been saving up for this for a long time!  But it is complicated trying to use what you have and figuring the size of the fabric when you change the stitch count but it will save a lot of money, in the long run, to use what I have.
On breaks, I've been working on Miss Marple and I'm just about finished!  I'm also still garden planning and planting when it isn't raining.  It has been raining for days now.  Not all day but not weather you want to go out and work in or even take a walk as it comes and goes.  What have you all been up to?
I've been watching Stitching the High Notes who has been doing a daily Vlog and she hooked me up to 2 new recipe sites that look healthy and from what Johanna says, the recipes have been delicious!  So, I chose the ones she said were "keepers' and they are on my menu these coming weeks.  The sites are Against All Grains and Downshiftology.  Be happy and stay well! 
Happy Trails!!!

10 comments:

  1. You have been keeping busy! I haven't tried Walmart pick up yet, I just have it delivered. Looking forward to seeing your new stitching project! Stay well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get fresh produce or meat or frozen items to be delivered...do you?

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to get a grocery pick-up order ready for next week but you can't buy handsoap or a few other groceries that I want online at Walmart so I may end up just going into the store itself. I haven't been in a store since the middle of February and I really don't want to but I'm not sure I have an option at this point.
    That oximeter sounds like a good idea. My cardiologist suggested one a year or so ago and I forgot all about it until you mentioned it.
    Take care and stay safe in the storms tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our store has hours in the morning when they only allow the elderly in to shop. You might want to check your store and see if they do that too. Also, some things you can't get in the local store for pickup you can get online to be delivered. I got a bunch of pasta and tuna that way.

      Delete
  3. I'm having trouble locating online organic resources. The main company I've always used is a sister store to one of our grocery stores. Can't find stuff online or in the store. So frustrating. I can't wait for the garden to produce it for me. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you looking for? Even with pickup and/or delivery I've had no trouble gettin organic through Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we have several oximeters, he has been watching his O2 sats for years. He has one with a strap he can wear it around his neck when he walks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many people don’t have any perfect idea that which one will be the best mortgage house then I’ll suggest you for visiting mortgage whitby because they are the best place to take mortgage loans. Again there you’ll find all professional mortgage brokers who are always ready to find you the best mortgage lenders and they can solve your credit situation easily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not think I would have ever stop wiping if not for Dr Osasu When my lover left me the hole world was like hell I could not cope with it neither can I breathe like i real human. But all the-same I thank God for using Dr Osasu to restore my lose love and making the rest of my life full of joy and happiness by bringing back my ex lover back to me with his powerful spell. All praise and honor be onto you. if not for you Dr Osasu I don't thing the rest of life would have been sweet, so all I will have to do now is to introduce you to people out there who are in similar problem or another to contact you and get there solution just like me.

    Here are his details
    (drosasu25@gmail.com) or call him : +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!