Thursday, December 19, 2019

Blogmas Day #19

I just realized I have not been showing you my Advent gifts for the last 2 days!  I guess my mind was too cluttered.  Tomorrow I go to Mountain Home for lab work and doctor visit and then I am home free to relax and get ready for my Christmas which is making out cards, baking Christmas cookies and getting my menu and groceries for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I'm getting excited!
I did pack up a bunch of Jim's clothes to take to the Salvation Army tomorrow while I'm up in Mountain Home and that brought a few tears but for the most part I do pretty well.  I know for sure Jim would not want me to be sad but sometimes I just can't help it.
The last batch of kale chips I made last night that I didn't 'wash' turned out the best.
I got my last present wrapped and to the post office this morning so that's all done!  I found out today that my postman that dresses up as Santa every year is recovering from knee surgery and won't be here on Christmas Eve.   There's going to be some disappointed youngsters and a few oldsters too!  I'll have to get a card to him and some Christmas goodies which he always appreciated.
 This is what I got for Advent Day #17..........the hint was "what does the fox say?" it looks like fun if I can maneuver my old joints to do that tiny work....maybe I'll get the tweezers out to help me! LOL!  They're beautiful pictures.  I got something similar for the grands a few years ago.

  Yesterday was Day #18 and I received this yummy smelling bar of organic handmade soap...the hint was "all-natural"

After I post this I am taking a bath and getting ready for bed!  I won't go to sleep but I'll be all set for tomorrow morning and I need to go over the Hobby Lobby flier and I have my 40% off coupon!   Plus, I have to make sure I don't forget my Starbucks mug and gift card!
I did start the baby blanket for my pharmacist.  I was going to order organic yarn but it would have cost about $50 so I found 3 big skeins of off white wool-ease from Lion Brand that I had and I'm using it instead.  I'm using a pattern from Alicia Paulson called Tiramasu.  I made the beginning chain longer than they recommended and it still looks awfully tiny.  Maybe I've forgotten how tiny babies are? LOL!
 This is my Grace girl...I guess getting ready for Christmas can be really exhausting for cats!
That's all for today..........here are your Christmas Tidbits...... 



You know how I love lights!  I have a colander just like that too!
Here is the link
on how to make old fashioned hard candy for the holidays or whenever..........lollipops too..........

Happy Trails!!!






8 comments:

  1. Those lights look very pretty in the colander, and the baby blanket looks darling. We are keeping busy at this time of year for sure. This is my fourth Christmas without my darling hubby, the first one was only a month after his death and I was in a daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW DR  OJOKA RESTORE MY SEPRATED MARRIAGGE AND TODAY I AND MY HUSBAND AND THE KIDS ARE LIVING HAPPILY THAN EVER. YOU CAN EMAIL DR OJOKA ON dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com 0R YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ON MESSAGE HIM ON whats App ON THIS NUMBER +2348144172934..... YOU CAN SEE MY TESTIMONY BELOW

      After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Ojoka who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or directly Whats App: +2348144172934 Dr OJOKA








































      HOW DR  OJOKA RESTORE MY SEPRATED MARRIAGGE AND TODAY I AND MY HUSBAND AND THE KIDS ARE LIVING HAPPILY THAN EVER. YOU CAN EMAIL DR OJOKA ON dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com 0R YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ON MESSAGE HIM ON whats App ON THIS NUMBER +2348144172934..... YOU CAN SEE MY TESTIMONY BELOW

      After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Ojoka who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or directly Whats App: +2348144172934 Dr OJOKA

      Delete
  2. Your blogmas posts are so interesting! They give me something to look forward to each day. And they give me Christmas spirit since there isn't much decorating going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy day on Friday, enjoy Hobby Lobby! Yes it is fun to hear about the hints and your Advent Gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy reading your posts everyday. I agree that the colander is beautiful with the greenery and lights. Your daughter found some really fun gifts for you today too. Your sweet Grace looks like I feel tonight. It's 11:10 on Thursday night and I'm exhausted but I can seem to get to sleep, so here I am visiting with you! You'll probably be waking up in an hour or two and I haven't gone to sleep yet!
    Have a fun time at Hobby Lobby tomorrow. That store is so much fun and I always fnd something that I can't live without. I'm hoping Dennis gives me another gift card there for Christmas.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture of the cat. I wanted to do that colander idea this year, but totally forgot about it. I have the lights, just not a colander yet. It's on my antique store shopping list for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting blogmas. Btw, merry christmas and new year 2020. God bless you ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW DR  OJOKA RESTORE MY SEPRATED MARRIAGGE AND TODAY I AND MY HUSBAND AND THE KIDS ARE LIVING HAPPILY THAN EVER. YOU CAN EMAIL DR OJOKA ON dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com 0R YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ON MESSAGE HIM ON whats App ON THIS NUMBER +2348144172934..... YOU CAN SEE MY TESTIMONY BELOW

    After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Ojoka who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or directly Whats App: +2348144172934 Dr OJOKA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!