Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday 10/14/2019

It's been a semi-productive day so far.  I called in and went and picked up my prescriptions and got my flu shot while I was there.  I paid the electric and the termite protection bill and mailed.  I brought up the last of the Halloween decorations from the basement and emptied and relined all the garbages in the house.  I defrosted a whole chicken for roasting tomorrow and went out and used more Wet and Forget on the sidewalk but I ran out so I tried to get the lid off to refill and no go!  I released the tank pressure and still could not get it off!  I messed with it but to no avail.  These old arthritic hands have no strength!  I guess I'll have to take it to the hardware store and see if they can get it off for me.  It's Ace Hardware over in Ash Flat and the sprayer has Ace printed on it.  It was a perfect day to spray too.  Tomorrow is supposed to rain.
All the plants are in and some are repotted.........chives


Italian parsley


and thyme that started sprouting some basil buds that I  had pinched off and threw in there!  Bonus!
I save the cards I get and re-display them each year.............
This one is really special as it was from Jim...........we all loved Halloween and it was a big deal in our family................still is.............
I managed to 'kit up' the 2nd part of the Nature's Walk CAL.....I'm only about 2 weeks behind! LOL!  But I'll catch up.........I already finished the first one of 8 of these blocks..............they're easy because there's no color changing and only 2 ends to weave in.............the first 8 were called Gates and these are Berries

That's all for today folks!  Tonight I'll be working on my Monthly Monday  cross stitch.  I'm hoping to get a few more things done before I call it a day but I got up at 3:30 this morning so I am winding down! LOL!
I hope you had a good Monday for the start of your week.
Happy Trails!!!






10 comments:

  1. Your cards are very festive and how wonderful to have the card from Jim. I know what you mean about old hands. I get very frustrated about what mine won't do anymore!! You accomplish so much everyday! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really clever of you to display cards from years past, Sam. And so sweet that you have one to display from your Jim. I, too, understand the weak hand thing. I haven't considered it as being related to arthritis. I've actually been a bit mystified as to what has caused it in recent years. I take some comfort in knowing it's not uncommon, evidently. I just thought I was becoming a weenie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did have a busy day. Tomorrow is my flu shot. I'm not looking forward to it because most years I do have a minor reaction to it every year. I'm afraid of the risk of not getting it though.
    I had my big errand day today, Costco, Walmart, Winco, drop off at the Goodwill and then back to Walmart after dinner for some forgotten things. How do I seem to forget so much anymore?
    I hope you get your sprayer working again soon. I can imagine how frustrating it was to be all ready to go and then not have it work for you.
    Have a great Tuesday Sam.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your natures walk CAL is lovely, I like your colors! You have been busy! I am behind on the CAL I am working on hope to catch up this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Store your passwords somewhere other than your laptop bag, so that if someone does run off with your laptop, they won't have your information too.
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. गली हो या देसावर जोड़ी मिलेगी सिंगल कंपनी लाखों लोगों ने ज्वाइन की हुई है जो की काफी सालो से जुड़े है हमारे साथ हर महीने 40 से 50 लाख का प्रॉफिट होता है हमारे भाईयों का

    गेम के लिए अभी WhatApp करें

    Shruti (Director)

    08006340877 satta king
    http://sattakingg.xyz/
    gali chart
    http://playbazar.ind.in/
    satta king result

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!