Thursday, June 13, 2019

Recap....where does the time go?

This week has been a blur but a good blur!  I haven't blogged much but I've gotten a lot done which gives such a  great feeling...to me anyway.
I've cooked of course.......pasta sauce of which some will get frozen in bags.  I put it in the jars to cool off.
BTW...........I tried the Earth Balance butter substitute and it is very good!  The sugar substitute........
is fine so far but I don't care for it in my coffee.  I might have to switch to something else at least for that.
I've also been cleaning and de-cluttering.
Today was out to the highway for gas for the truck and the mower and then I mowed but before that.....I made chicken and noodles in the crock pot.   The jello pudding is for peach cream cheese pie tomorrow.

 My daughter gave me the idea and I got the ingredients that I needed yesterday.  I already had the chicken.  I knew I would be tired after mowing so a crock pot dinner was right up my alley!
      Yesterday I was able to participate in the Fat Quarter Shop SAL of Sew She Did cross stitch...you can win prizes too but I'm not sure I will be able to keep up...I have gifts to make and yard work and gardening and housework and cooking.....I can't devote whole days to it nor would I want to but it's fun regardless!

I still haven't received the dark teal that the majority of the sewing machine is stitched in but it should be here soon.  What I did receive were my patterns that I won from Priscilla and Chelsea on The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch pod cast awhile back!  I love them!!!

Well..everyone else has been fed and medicated and they've been outside....now it's my turn....I've got my pj's on, I'm ready to have my chicken and noodles and then watch some podcasts and do some cross stitch.  Annie's all tucked in and ready............
 and the evening candle is lit.  I hope you have a great one!
Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

  1. I had dinner in my crock pot today too. I love a nice hot meal at the end of a busy day. And I love the smell all afternoon, too. Can't wait to see the sewing machine completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a crockpot meal is such a good idea right now!!! I've had the Earth Balance butter and I agree it's good, except here it's really expensive. I use so much in baking and cooking that it would bankrupt me to buy it lol...Annie is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crockpot chicken and noodles looks great. Did you share the recipe before and I missed it? I've used Earth Balance and like it...but don't like the cost.
    Annie looks ready to settle in for the night. I hope you had a great one!
    Oh, and I really like both cross stitch kits too. There just aren't enough hours in the day.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie looks like she doesn't like your camera:0 Summer is such a busy time in the yard I am not getting much done inside...oh well. Hope you have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a fabulous evening. It sounds as though you fully deserved your chicken and pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Robinson.buckler can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Robinson.buckler. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Robinson.buckler is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Robinson.buckler@ {{yahoo}} . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.

    Spring cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Glebe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!