Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Halloween presents and the last bit of summer holding on.......

Yesterday a package came in the mail for me from my daughter and grands Sam and Grayson.....look what they sent me.....so sweet..........some darling cards with personalized drawings inside............

a Trick or Treat garland which I have yet to put up................

Some erasable highlighters...I didn't even know such a thing existed! LOL!  And Postits in a dispenser....just what I need for my knitting charts and more!
My daughter and I are definitely 'office supply' people....lol! Plus some 'goodies' which I have already partaken of......................
and last but not least...Grayson saw this and thought I should have it...........he knows I love bunnies...it is a really cute one too!  Thank you sweet grands and thoughtful daughter!  Sam and Grayson I LOVED your drawings.....they were awesome!  Thank you again!  XXXOOO
Today, besides working on secret Halloween stuff, I burned about 7 years of bank statements.....all done now!  I had an entire plastic container....big one, that was full of old bank statements.....I was so happy I could get rid of an entire container of 'stuff'.....it's taken me 2 days but they're toast now!
Supposedly we have had a frost but my flowers don't know it but they will soon, I'm sure.......here are the last of the flower pictures for this year............
While watching the fire outside I sat and read in the sun again............what peace and beauty there is just sitting outside..........I will probably continue all winter too.....it's the heat I can't take!  It gives me time to spend individual time with Nitty too and she loves being outside this time of year.  Plus, it seems that's the only time I can get a handle on weeds as they don't even die in the Winter here!
I hope you had a wonderful Fall day!
Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

  1. That wa a great gift package. It sounds as if they know you well. The flowers are beautiful. My outside pots are still doing well, but with the freezes expected in the next week I think they’ll be done soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package !! That bunny is so cute! It is too cool to sit outside for long...but I did manage a bit of down time and a brisk walk:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely thoughtful gifts! Enjoy your time with the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a stack of papers I need to burn too. I just keep forgetting, as I am back in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to get a fun package! They are the MOST fun to open and everyone gets in on sharing! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful and sweet for your family to send you that package filled with thoughtful gifts and sweet treats.

    Great job on cleaning out the paperwork; bet that feels great to get that checked off the list!

    Have a happy day.
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!