Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Miracles abound!!!

I will not keep you in suspense...... #1)  Grace started eating last night!  I had gone to the store and got her Fancy Feast and she went for it!  First she just licked it and then walked away and then came back about 3 or  4 times and by this morning it was almost gone!  I am thrilled beyond measure and I thank you all for your prayers and good wishes!  I hope she only gets better and better.  I have left her alone today with no meds and no syringe and she has been sleeping all day...poor girl!  She needs her rest too.  #2)  The ice storm bypassed us and we didn't even have icy roads or sidewalk.  It was just on the trees and grass.  I never lost power thank goodness and it is above freezing today and sunny!
#3)  I got the camera from my son today in the mail!  It is a Fuji 24 X Superwide whatever that means?  I am experimenting with it and there is a book I need to read.  The only problem was they sent me a bunch of pictures on the card and when I tried to upload to my pc they disappeared!  Pictures of my grandson and the new camper they bought....I am heartsick!  I pray they have copies of them but probably not.  I did check the date as it had not been set so the pictures went to that date and I checked but only my pictures were there...not theirs.  My pictures aren't too good but I'm sure I'll get better...I hope!
Here's Miss Peeps.......
Miss Annie......
and of course...the Queen........Miss Nitty...........who hates to have her picture taken..........
This afternoon they were all napping..........
I had a picture of Grace but it disappeared with the others.........
Here are some pictures of my bedroom cleaning progress...........


This dresser still needs to be done.........This is where I pile stuff so Miss Peeps can't get at it! LOL!  I'm hoping to get to it this afternoon yet.  This is a deep cleaning for sure.....drawers, dusting walls and baseboards and polishing all the wood, cleaning 'knick knacks' and getting rid of so much stuff!  It feels really great!  "A place for everything and everything in its' place"!
What are you up to today? 
Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Annie looks like our Charlie as she sleeps! :) YAY FOR GRACIE!!!! Oh I'm so thrilled Sam, what a relief, and I know that feeling well! Back in 1996 when my late great pug Spencer has pancreatitis, he was on IV for a week, refused to eat, the outlook was horrible. I visited him at the vet with a tupperware of boiled potatoes and at first he turned his nose up, but as I gently coaxed him, he ate like there was no tomorrow. Everyone there was in tears, me, the technicians and the vet!!! It was a miracle as you so wonderfully stated!

    I look forward to many more photos from you, especially of the pets, I love seeing them! :)

    Today I just decided to do art. Painting, drawing, sewing...lovely day I've had while it snows out! :) I'm about to make some cookies too. I'm so happy for you Sam, now call a NEW doctor for you please. The old one can bleeping bleep lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear Miss Grace is getting better! What a scare! I hope she keeps improving.
    I go back and forth from home to the hospital 14 miles takes me about 20 minutes. I am home now to feed Chance some some supper and take him for a walk before it gets dark. Thanks for the card you sent to Far Guy! I appreciate it! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that Grace is feeling better. I know what a relief that is for you. Now YOU need to go to a new doctor. Love your pictures and I’m hoping the missing ones can be retrieved somehow. You’re sure getting a lot done. I did laundry and ironed today. That was enough. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. PTL.....I am so relieved to hear Grace has found her appetite again. Your fur babies are so cute.

    Hooray for the new camera....boo for lost photos.

    I love your dresser with the mirror. My grandma had one similar and I loved the little drawers on the top.

    I too have been doing some deep cleaning again. Does it ever end? Once we get hubbys mom settled back in Nevada I can concentrate more on the cleaning.

    I am still smiling about Grace. Give her chin a little rub and scratch from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Grace is feeling better! Do you have a memory card for your digital? I can't remember if one is needed for a point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear Grace is eating and starting to feel better. You are still in that cleaning mode too. I sort of fell out of it while sick, and need to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!