Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday and full moon antics!


The full moon has been playing with my electronics!  As in PC and Satellite!  The satellite's been out since Saturday and the PC is having "hot flashes" and may burn out sooner or later....I'm praying it will be later!  It just shuts down when it gets too warm....great!  I have many WIP's but they're not all needlework.  

This is all I've been working on lately as Spring Cleaning has taken me over right now.  This is the body of a chicken I am knitting.  I have also finished the base and the beak but they didn't make it into this picture.  It's a fun project and a free pattern on Rowan Yarn's website  It looks like a little hat for an infant so far.  IT's really fun working on a small little project for a change.

Here's that moon I was talking about........it was so gorgeous the other night how could I stay mad at it? 

I also recieved another lovely card and gift from Tammy at T's Daily Treasures  
I have no idea what I did to deserve such thoughtfulness but I'll take it!  She will be receiving something as soon as I get it made! LOL!  A lovely card with a handwritten note, a crocheted snowflake in glittery yarn just like a real snowflake, a photo of crocheted snowflakes of all different types and a sparkly handmade tag with a snowflake on it.  I think it was to commemerate the snow that we've been getting which is now gone.  I love snow!  Thank you Tammy!  You are such a sweetheart! 

I have projects to finish and projects to start and visiting to do!  I hope all your WIP's are coming along no matter what they are!  Happy Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. The small knitting projects are always more fun........you had some lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing the chicken. Its going to look great. I do hope your pins turn up, that would be something I would do and loose them whilst cleaning. I can't seem to remember which challenges I'm to post when but then I'm not really setting my mind to it and am just enjoying stitching, knitting or reading whatever takes my fancy. The knitting I just pick up whatever I feel like on any given day or evening, they are all easy so I can just pick them up and down but like you I normally have something easy for during the day that doesn't need concentrating on and something harder for at night when the children are in bed. I've just finished stitching my Kris Kringle that you saw on the blog so now I'm going to pick either a wip or a new project, tomorrow as its to late now to decide but again whatever I feel drawn to. I find this best to keep the interest going as I always end up not wanting to finish a project if I'm just not liking it to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Ruth, I look forward to seeing the finished chicken. The moon has been lovely (sorry about your technology troubles though). It was still out this morning when we went for our walk, and it was stunning against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?

    I'm satisfied to seek out numerous helpful information here in the post, we want develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    My web blog ... e-cigaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!