Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall is REALLY here this time....and it only gets better from here!

Now that the wood is in it was time to bake up some Fall flavors!  How about some Pumpkin Pecan Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting????  Yeah....that's what I'm talkin' about!

Ready to go in the oven....can't wait!

It's done....but I have to wait until it cools before I can frost it so use your imagination in case I don't get a picture of it after it's frosted....I may just "dig in" and forget the blogging!

This is a phenominal cookbook!  The recipes are not only healthier but they taste the same!  You would NEVER know they weren't made with the high calorie, fat and sugar ingredients and trust me...I'm picky!  I have made several meals from this cookbook and they have all been scrumptious!  Check out her website  www.marlenekoch.com 
This is her second cookbook and highly rated just like her first which I am going to have to get!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!