Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A few things from the thrift store.....

I think this is a photo but either way...I love it!  It's so ME!   My cabin...ahhhh.
This was practically free and I have a few of these in different colors now....does that make me a collector?
This is a signed bulb pot for bulbs that I will plant this Fall and they will bloom in the middle of the winter!
I think this was a bell but it has lost it's "clapper"...not unlike many of us but there is still something to love!  A wee little bird perches on the very top of it....sorry for the blurrs....new camera is on the way!
Perfect colors of Fall...not sure what they smell like...I haven't lit them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!