Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sorry I haven't been here......

That little knome has been a little high maintenance but I think he's settling in and his traveling days are over....he's decided to stay here.  One of his cousins is taking over for him at Travelocity so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of him around here.
Maenwhile, life has been very exciting and emotionally charged for me lately.  I came in contact with my Father's family who I never knew.  I really never knew my Father either because my parents divorced when I was 18 months old.  He has since passed and I never even had seen a picture of him but once and it disappeared under mysterious circumstances.  Anyway my new family is SO NICE....they are just delightful, so kind and receptive and welcoming and I hope to meet them all some day.   AND.....I found out (this is pretty exciting for an only child)...that I have 2 half-brothers too!  One has already passed away but there is one still living out in California and I have his phone number but I'm a little hesitant to call since I am sure he doesn't know about me and surprises at our age could send you to the hospital!  LOL!  But here is a picture of my father, the only picture I have....pardon the candlestick in front of him.  He is SO handsome!  I think he looks like George Clooney!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a blessing to find your family. But I know just what you mean about the awkward feeling. Good luck to you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!