Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Moving right along......

I forgot to take the BEFORE picture!  So I had to take it after I placed it in the oven...almost melted my camera!  I LOVE before and afters and hope you do too!  I will try and do more of them especially decorating and cleaning and landscaping! 

YUMMO!  As Rachel Ray would say.   Actually, I haven't eaten a bite of this YET!!!!  But I have made this before and there is not a quicker, faster, more delicious, easier, warm from the oven over ice cream dessert on the face of the planet!  See if you don't agree.....here follows the recipe...I make a small pan but you can double for a regular rectangular pan and you can change the fruit or pie filling and the cake mix flavor:  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Into a 8 x 8 inch pan or 9 x 9...whatever....I put a regular size can of pie cherries with the juice, then I sprinkle over that 1/2 box of yellow cake mix, then I cut a stick of butter into 16 pats and place it on top of the cake mix in the pan, then I sprinkle on 1/2 cup chopped pecans and pop it in the oven for 45 minutes!  I feel like Samantha on Bewitched!  Too cool and tastes divine!


     







Okay....I'm reading more books!  I went to the public library and got the first 2.   I finished Anne of Green Gables book #6 and tonight will start book #7 Rainbow Valley.  I have the whole set in paperback. I couldn't sleep last night ...VERY rare for me....uh oh...is this old age?  Anyway...I tossed and turned and finally gave up and started reading Into The Wild which is the true story of Christopher Johnson McCandless who walked into the Alaskan wilderness and met his maker at a very young age.  I could not put the book down!  I read half of it last night,,,very well written and it was made into a movie so I'd like to see that after I finish the book.  I've been reading Sylvia for years and her prophecy book was written in 2004 so she was RIGHT ON in a lot of her predictions and more to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!