Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday...........ahhhhhhhhhh..........

I put in a full day today doing mundane tasks that do not photograph well for a blog.........such as cleaning 2 litter boxes, washing a load of clothes and hanging them outside, washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen......see what I told you?  I also cut up a melon and did some mindless garter stitch knitting on breaks. 
That was about it!  I did look up some gardening info and I have yet to make my menu and grocery list for tomorrow's trip to Walmart but I have time yet.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's and sunny but then rain for 4 days so tomorrow's the day! 
Oh, I did do some shopping for the Prim Village Cross Stitch SAL through Fat Quarter Shop and I ordered a little St. Patrick's Day treasure for myself.  Stay tuned! I finished Jerry Todd's Up-the -ladder Club book.  For a children's book it was interesting and quite good.  I'm still behind for February for the Good Read's Challenge.  I need 14 books read by the end of February and so far I only have 10 but there are several others that are moving along.
Here are your "tidbits" for today................Here's the instructions
What a lovely applique pillow for Easter/Spring...........  Here's the link
 and a little something to make you smile..........

Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that bunny pillow is adorable. I am off to explore the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has days full of "mundane" chores. I have them all of the time. Today I went to the grocery store very early. I was back home before 8:00 which is my favorite time to go there and Walmart too. That way the stores are much more quiet and easier to navigate. My doctors appt. was over by 9:30 and the rest of the day was spent with laundry and knitting mittens.
    We did have pizza with friends for dinner which was nice.
    Thank you for the links you so thoughtfully provide. I almost always find something that I like with them. I hope your Saturday is wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were certainly busy! I long for the days when I can hang my laundry outside to dry. But those days are at least a month away. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the cartoon:) Hope you have a good day Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!