Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Another busy week!

The drywall guy has been here on and off all week and now won't be back until the end of August to finish....at least there's not a gaping hole anymore........
Meanwhile, I cleaned my frig really good  inside......
and out..........I should have taken a before picture because you could barely see the frig for all the junk covering it............no more!  No more white boards, magnets, coupons....nada!
I'm going for the clean and lean look...lol!



I've also continued working on my crafts room and today actually used my cutting mat in the new space.  I've ordered a bunch of supplies but was able to use my rotary cutter for the little squares for my hexies at least.  I also turned my mat around to get away from the warn parts which helped.  It rained here last night and today.  Not a lot but every little bit helps.  It's thundering again now..so cozy!

 I started a new wash cloth and I'm almost done with it!  It's the new Craftsy yarn in the colorway "Sprinkles" that I got at Hobby Lobby last week. 
 That's all the news for now.  I scratched my eye either pollen or allergy rubbing so I have a patch on.  Excuse me if I misspell...I'm trying to focus but it's a bit weird.
Happy Trails!!!











6 comments:

  1. You stay so busy, I love how you can stay on task. I start clearing off the frig, get sidetracked, start something else, have a coffee, start something else. And then I can't find the one thing I took off the frig that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fridge looks great. Mine is covered with magnets from our travels. Sometimes I want to get rid of them all, but then I look at them and “Remember.” Memories win each time.
    Glad you got your ceiling repaired. We need rain desperately as the fires have begun again. Last night our old neighborhood was in emergency evacuation orders. Thankfully they have dug a fire line and have it 20% contained tonight. But, I fear it’s just the beginning. It’s SO hot here and no humidity to dampen things down.
    I sure hope your eye is better soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weeding has slowed down my indoor cleaning, but it continues in little bits. I have been taking my crochet and knitting to the porch and the weather has been cooler. Nice job on all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a full fridge for one person! That is always a project I like to get over with:) The washrag is looking good as is your ceiling you are making progress. Hope your eye is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello old friend! Long time...I've not been blogging for a while. Thought I'd pop over and see how you are. Everything looks spic and span at your place. Love the washcloth...I'm enjoying crocheting washcloths at the moment (among other things!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!