Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wacky Wednesday

Well, the best laid plans certainly go awry in my life...lol!  I was planning on posting on Memorial Day but I never even got my meal completely made.  My neighbor came back from her trip and came over and all I got done were the brats and the baked beans.  I am making the potato salad right now and the fruit pizza will have to wait another day.  I always think I have more time than I do plus I am SO SLOW at everything.
I did get my needles in the mail..............and my stitch markers..........I haven't even gotten a chance to sit down and take the class yet............
  The grands are coming next week so I better blog while I can as I am sure they will keep me hoppin'......I'm so excited to see them all.....it only happens once a year!
I've been cleaning and it's more like an archaeological dig! LOL!  I found these fat quarters I bought last year to do something patriotic with.....

Oh, here's the misting bottle I got from Me and My Stitches............I haven't used it yet but if it works like she says it does I will be buying more!

No batteries required! 
I'm making good progress on my Hitch Hiker shawl as that is all I have the energy for when I crawl fall into bed.  Busy time of year for all I'm sure.  I will get around to you all before next week...I don't know where the time goes.  I hope you had a great Memorial Day and were able to honor those who have given so much to this country.

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hurray for visits from the grandkids! Miss Piper and her mommy are coming to visit us in June too. I can’t wait! I like the fat quarters that you found. Isn’t it fun to go stash driving sometimes and see what treasures we can unearth? Don’t do too much. Take time to stop and smell the roses. This beautiful spring season will be over before we know it. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those patriotic fabric prints! And I'm glad you family is coming to visit. What fun you'll have! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy those grandbabies! They are the best reason for living! I don't know how you do all you do. I notice it takes me longer and longer (days longer, sometimes) to get through my lists. Getting old is not for sissies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a busy time of year! Enjoy your grands!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics are adorable!
    ali @ simplysummerstreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!