Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shame on me...a few thrift store items!

Actually it was sort of an antique/consignment store and I didn't want to go BUT the gal I was with did and I knew if I went in that I WOULD buy something....and I did.  But in my defense I have wanted some of these old fashioned cookie cutters for years and never saw any.  They were just laying there on a table practically begging me to buy them....so I did....just to shut them up!  Can I use these?  Can I wash them?  Will they rust if I wash them?  Are they sanitary?  Any and all advice appreciated.

This was just TOO CUTE to pass up!  And cheap!  $3.50......bargain of the day in my book!  I haven't cleaned it yet as you can see.  I haven't cleaned my kitchen floor either which I am hoping you can't see.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! LOVE your thrift store finds. It's the best kind of shopping, isn't it? Also, love your book reading list..I saw a few in there I'm going to have to read. Intersting about the Sylvia Browne book. I like reading books by psychics but have always avoided hers because I thought she was too 'commercial'. I'll have to pick up that one. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!