Sunday, October 24, 2010

Poinsettia class at our local quilt shop.........

Taking shape.....literally

The finished product...what a beauty!

A work in progress....by a student...I did not sign up for this class...like I need another UFO!  But I did stop in to see everyone since I know the owner of the shop, the teachers and several of the students.  I just snapped pictures and got them some lunch.

This is Sue.....working hard or hardly...I can't quite tell.

Do you recognize these 2 partners in crime?  Yes!  It is from left to right, Margaret, President of our quilt guild and Jennie, Vice-President of our quilt guild.  They are THE BEST teachers.....if they could teach me to quilt believe me they are good!  Nice picture girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!