Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ugh! Bills, balancing checkbook...woe is me!


Okay....I haven't balanced my check book in awhile...okay so it's been 7 or 8 months....but I do log on to the bank's website and make sure I have money in there. It's not like I'm out bouncing check or anything but I switched pc's because my other one got hit by lightening so I had to start over with VISTA (Yuck!) and Quicken which I always liked better than Microsoft Money and I lost all my financial data so I had to start somewhere balancing so I did but then couldn't find the following month after I started it sooooo.....to make a short story even longer I figured the bank statement would turn up eventually and it did....so today I balanced 10 months of statements! Yippee!! Yahoo!!! I had the statement all along...it is the dating on the outside of the envelope that tripped me up...oy vei!!!

1 comment:

  1. When you don't have any proper idea which one is the best mortgage house and from where you can get the best mortgage rates at that time I would like to suggest you visit mortgage lenders whitby as from there you can easily get the best rates mortgage within a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!