Completed for YOP1314:
1. Kindling - Hat for Uriah
2. Birdie Decoration
3. A Bunting We Will Go- Project #2 from Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench
4. Bunny Buddy Blanket - made for Uriah
5. Grandmother's Favorite - 5
6. Pumpkins and Squash- pumpkin pattern from June Gilbank
7. Granny Square thread crocheted bookmark - gift for Kay
8. Jimmie Me Boy - hat for Jim
9. Bamunchkin - hat for Ben
10.Dishcloth from Mason Dixon book #1
11.Irish Hiking Scarf - for Jim for Christmas 2014
12.Preemie Crocheted Hats (52)
14.Maple Leaves - This pattern I purchased on Ravelry and they are crocheted.
15.How I Make My Socks - by Susan Anderson for me.
16.Not So Itty-Bitty Giraffe - for Sam
Works in Progress:
1. Rubber Ducky Face Cloth (50%)
2. Springtime Throw - Project #1 from Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench
432 squares/ 2 done and the ends aren't even woven in but I know now how to weave them in while I'm crocheting....WHEW!!! Especially since there are 432 of them or 430 left now. LOL!
3. Crocheted Hook Holder - Project #3 from Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench
Finished but need to sew lining and pockets
4. The Herringbone - for Benjamin (started again and frogged again)
5. Not So Itty-Bitty Giraffe - Craftsy class by Susan B.Anderson. For Grayson.
6. Busy Bee Baby Blanket - not very far yet
7. Waffle Knit Dishcloth
Projects not started yet:
Socks: 6 pair because I need them! LOL!
1. Jill Draper's Hudson Valley Winter Socks
2. Hermione's Everyday Socks - started
1. Big Snowy Owl
2. Spud and Chloe -
1. Cat Bed - I found a great pattern for a cat bed but it uses t-shirt yarn which I will have to make! Great way to use up old t-shirts and recycle.
2. Catnip Mice
3. Annie Coat
Washcloths: (lots of these for gifts and mindless t.v. knitting)
1. Scrubby Dishcloth
1. Crocheted Purse/Bag/Tote
Holidays and Seasonal items:
1. Christmas -
a) Little Girl Christmas Ornament (cross stitch) - in progress
b) Alicia Paulson's felted wool ornaments
c) Christmas Tree Skirt
1. My first sampler quilt/throw - just need to sew trim/edging on
2. Monster Quilt - Uriah (next year)
1. Little Girl Christmas Ornament - slow....
1. Folk Art Quilt - need to cut out wool for last block
2. Summertime Applique quilt - need to finish Folk Art before starting this one
1. Valentine cross stitch bookmark for Amy - need to back it and tea dye