One thing I omitted last week was my Sewing School book by Shea Henderson......
So, I'm not off to a great start but here are my goals for this week...hopefully!
1) find I Spy quilts
2) find needles and cast on socks
3) cut material for next round of hexies
4) wash and iron fabric for Sewing School Project #1
5) trace pattern for PINS embroidery
6) find Folk Art Quilt
7) order soles for slippers (just mine to see how they work)
8) finish July 4th x-stitch into a pillow
9) cut binding for sampler quilt
That should keep me off the streets and out of trouble! I am spending one day in Mountain Home for a doctor appointment and I will stop at Hobby Lobby and get some more of that cotton yarn to finish up those dishcloths.
I hope you have a great week ahead and enjoy this day of RnR!