Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Wednesday again and I have WIP's for sure....in fact, that seems to be all I ever have!  But I did finish a piece of furniture yesterday that I chalk painted...........just so you don't think I do nothing around here! LOL!   But that will be for FOF!  Ha! Ha!  You've probably seen these before but if you look REALLY close you'll see I made some progress on them!
 The I-cord is now 17 feet out of 27....only 10 more to go!
 The cross stitch Christmas ornament is not going to get done in 1 month....how do people do that?  I'm not using a hoop as this fabric(Aida 14 ct) is very stiff.  It's taken me a bit to get back in the rhythm of cross stitching but I'm enjoying it again.
This will be an FOF by the end of the week and look at all those ends I need to weave in!  It's a washcloth if you can't tell.  This one has taken me LOTS longer than the Grandmother's favorite as I can't watch t.v. with this one. 
Zero progress on the quilt or pillow cases or any other WIP of which I have plenty!  Be sure and stop over at Tami's Amis and Other Creations 
for all the WIP's from around the globe!  It is inspiring!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Although you've not finished you have picked projects that take a lot of time. Love the wash cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. I like making cords too. There are so many possibilities, aren't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That washcloth looks complicated, but nice. I can see why you can't watch TV while making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that I-Cord! How are you managing to hang in there without dying of boredom? :) I am hoping to try a ball band dishcloth soon--even bought some new yarn to motivate me-just not enough hours in my day. That pattern has become my daughters new favorite pattern.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your wip's. Nearly there with the icord and your ornament is going to look great. The main thing is if your enjoying it, not if you finish it in a month or not. I always think the small designs we think won't take long actually end up taking longer than we think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!